The Airing of the Grievances

“How did the recruiting visit go”? Ten minutes after door hit kid in ass going out the door.

How about we just trust the process and let CRP put together 13 guys that he thinks will create the best team for 2024/2025.
He is not doing it on the fly like last year. Better for him to be patient and find the guys who he thinks best fit his system.
Would Kriisa be my first choice...No..but I am also not a HOF Coach with 7 Final Four appearances and 2 National titles.

Ok, it’s a wrap guys. Let’s all reconvene for a day in August to review our roster and carefully avoid making any season projections.

The Truth has spoken.

You must be quick, I’m looking for that post you must have just deleted about curbelo 🤪
I give up on posts from time to time and let them sit and they appear at the top of new posts😂

I think I was writing Curbelo couldn’t win like Kriisa did at Arizona and then remembered he was on some pretty good Illinois teams.

I give up on posts from time to time and let them sit and they appear at the top of new posts😂

I think I was writing Curbelo couldn’t win like Kriisa did at Arizona and then remembered he was on some pretty good Illinois teams.
Yup that’s where I was going. I’d gladly never see curbelo again but he was the 6th man on a 1 seed.

Maybe this will answer the text about "insiders".., having never been one, nor tried to be one..just a guy trying to pass along info to a really enthusiastic knowledable fan base. I share what i know. Prior to NIL their were variables but very few. Kids sometimes charged their mind last minute but not often. Now it's passing along info which is fluid..it will be that way going foward. For EVERYBODY... incl coaches who thought they had players until the last second out of nowhere. So, and i only speak for myself...read it or not, your choice. This is the new reality. Period.

Maybe this will answer the text about "insiders".., having never been one, nor tried to be one..just a guy trying to pass along info to a really enthusiastic knowledable fan base. I share what i know. Prior to NIL their were variables but very few. Kids sometimes charged their mind last minute but not often. Now it's passing along info which is fluid..it will be that way going foward. For EVERYBODY... incl coaches who thought they had players until the last second out of nowhere. So, and i only speak for myself...read it or not, your choice. This is the new reality. Period.
Don't pay any attention to the person who indirectly called out you, Paultz, and others who often provide info. He has issues.

Which would be true if your first two paragraphs had any shred of truth.

If a nobody like me heard that we were on Omoruyi for as long as we were, then the in-the-know guys have heard enough to make your head spin.
The kind of logic you’re arguing against is insane. The “in-the-know” guys catching strays for telling an entire message board what they’ve heard is absolutely absurd and not fair to them. They have nothing to gain by relaying what they’ve heard or know. Maybe all the skeptics would be happier if these posters stopped posting this stuff here. They’re being honest and, even, apologetic…and that’s still not good enough. SMH

Couldn’t care less players are getting paid, but reading all of this you have to think the short term gain of this income is going to have a negative long term impact on a lot of them. It is also fostering a deceitful and treacherous way that may not be directly on them due to handlers or agents but nonetheless something they are apart of.

Just my two cents but if I was 21 and had $700K in the bank I’d blow it all on drugs and hookers. Drugs were cool back in my day, they’re probably lame now so substitute whatever the hell kids do nowadays for recreational drug use.
I like the cut of your jib.

I think it's crazy when supposed fans try to alienate those guys with asinine comments. Why would anyone who visits a fan board every day want it to suck by potentially driving those guys away?
jealousy. They lash out when information changes or is wrong and then rely upon false bravado when called out on it.

There is a part of them (conscience or sub-conscience) that wants to be the one "in the know" and be perceived as a star. They resent those who have what they don't have but want.

Back