The Airing of the Grievances

Not Tennessee, players are leaving here too in both Men’s and Women’s hoops as most NIL and booster money is going to football 🏈.
They had enough to bid for Dubar and they have two great programs under top notch coaches.
We miss you up here bud! You were the best!!!

Duke is losing seven players to the portal this season. The remarkable thing this year is seeing programs that have money and rep potentially losing players. St John's has done well keeping most in the fold.

I think the coaching factor still has a strong influence in the players decisions.
Unlike the "mid-major" players, those players from blue blood programs like Duke that enter the portal do it for two reasons:
1. They were bench players and have been recruited over
or,
2. They are high level players using the system to get the most money NOW like Storr and Roach.

There are a lot of 'Theys" when referring to schools. Thread is much easier to read if the school's name is used instead of 'They." Just saying.

I can’t stand today’s nba. The up and down the court in 5 seconds creates so many more offensive possessions for points assists and rebounds yet they still talk like a triple double is a big deal.

And I can’t stand being able to call a timeout and pretty much get the ball right by your own basket. For a team to hit a go ahead basket and then the other team call a timeout with 1 second left to be able to set up a winning shot instead of earning it from the other end bothers me so much.

Oh god cue the posts wanting to bring posh back lol
Adam Sandler Halloween GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Back