Homeland And All Things Maher

I mentioned a few years back on here I played a video game called The Last of Us that I thought had a tremendous story

Well the story has been adapted into an HBO show and will be premiering on Sunday night. I have heard some really good things from critics who got their hands on screeners for the show earlier than the public

I recommend checking it out

The game had such a brutal and interesting tone to it.

With the lead writers of the game staying on and helping create the show, I’m very confident the show is just gonna build on what made the game great

But speaking of Paul's list of his favorite things I noticed Station Eleven there and have to highly recommend it. My favorite show of the last few years. Also I noticed a couple other highlights including Boys and Shadow and Bone. Looking forward to both their next seasons.

Station Eleven was better than expected. Most of the ones that I listed I've watched within the past year or so. Others were added because they were mentioned in this thread including @Jack Williams much anticipated: The Last of Us. Will Trent is a new show. Two episodes so far but pretty good.

Feel free to add anything. All you have to do is list the show or movie page in the Subject field and it will populate the show info automatically after you submit the new thread.

Joe Pickett on Paramount + is good. 10 episodes from CJ Box books.

Not sure if any of you guys have been following what’s going on in Peru right now but it’s really f’d up. It’s going to be a long night in Lima tonight and we are supposed to fly down there Wednesday

Attachments

• 3806BB53-D9CC-4ACF-97A1-293E92E85455.jpeg
    3806BB53-D9CC-4ACF-97A1-293E92E85455.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 14
Not sure if any of you guys have been following what’s going on in Peru right now but it’s really f’d up. It’s going to be a long night in Lima tonight and we are supposed to fly down there Wednesday
Jeez, good luck. My concern for you would be airport being fine, but then protesters start blowing up shit there after you are already in the country. How far from the protests would you be?

Jeez, good luck. My concern for you would be airport being fine, but then protesters start blowing up shit there after you are already in the country. How far from the protests would you be?
Nats apartments are in Plaza San Nartin where the protesters burned a building. We are booking a hilton. In the really nice area of miraflores as an escape plan plus we’d stay there a few nights anyway because a lot if the restaurants I want yo go yo are near it. Buying travel insurance today in case this thing just completely blows up more

This is better view. That’s Nats building lit up straight in the background and how close the fires got to her building last night.

Attachments

• DE5B48D4-5737-438B-82D6-B336D86A55CE.png
    DE5B48D4-5737-438B-82D6-B336D86A55CE.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 12
Time to take that Vietnam-Cambodia-Laos trip instead.😁
I'm thinking navigating rioting peruvians attacking the police and others and burning buildings will be better than sitting through another st johns game and will at least give me a legitimate excuse not to go to the georgetown game

"The Pez Outlaw" documentary that just dropped on Netflix is a pretty funny and somewhat touching look into the world of Pez dispenser collectors, and how one oddball began a quasi-illegal smuggling ring.

Back