The Last of Us

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

Director: Craig Mazin, Neil Druckmann

Cast: Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsey, Gabriel Luna, Merle Dandridge, Anna Torv

First aired:

Overview: Twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed. Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the U.S. and depend on each other for survival.

Where to watch

Trailer

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The Last of Us
When You're Lost in the Darkness
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2023-01-15

Guest stars: Gabriel Luna, Merle Dandridge, Anna Torv, Nico Parker, John Hannah, Josh Brener, Christopher Heyerdahl, Brad Leland, Marcia Bennett, Brendan Fletcher, Jerry Wasserman, Wendy Gorling, Jessica Belbin, Haysam Kadri, Sarah Himadeh, Caitlin Howden, Max Montesi, Natasha Mumba, Gina Louise Phillips, Taylor St. Pierre, Ryan D. Clarke, Khadijah Roberts-Abdullah, Logan Pierce, Corina Akeson, Jason Burkart, Andrea Greening, Arran Henn
After a global pandemic destroys civilization, a hardened survivor takes charge of a 14-year-old girl who may be humanity's last hope.

testing out the season/episode feature
The Last of Us
Infected
Episode: 2
Air date: 2023-01-22

Guest stars: Anna Torv, Christine Hakim, Yayu A.W. Unru, Sharon Crandall, Philip Prajoux, Olivier Ross-Parent, Samuel Hoeksema
After escaping the QZ, Joel and Tess clash over Ellie's fate while navigating the ruins of a long-abandoned Boston.

The Last of Us
Long, Long Time
Episode: 3
Air date: 2023-01-29

Guest stars: Nick Offerman, Murray Bartlett
Doomsday prepper Bill prepares to ride out the apocalypse alone...until a mysterious stranger upends his plans. Years later, Joel and Ellie seek Bill's guidance – and find themselves at a crossroads.

Thanks. My wife and I have been watching this series. I think it is a first for us to watch this kind of show together. But she asked me last night why they picked a Linda Ronstadt song. I passed the article onto her.
I love it, but Frau Ohiofan has passed as she just doesn't want to watch another "zombie series".

Back