Homeland And All Things Maher

Just finished season 4 of Fauda, and it did not disappoint. Another wonderful season for a brilliant show.

The ending will want you begging for more.

Now I am waiting for Tehran season 3 which is due to be released this year.

Competing a season of Fauda leaves me almost as sad as finishing a season of Cobra Kai.
It was awesome !! That show is just riveting. I didnt know Tehran was due this year. Definitely let me know when it hits up

Just got Apple TV. Ted Lasso season 3 starts on March 15. Can I just start watching the new season or do I have to watch the first 2 seasons to know what is going on? Really don't have the time to catch up so would much prefer not too. Thanks for your response.

Just got Apple TV. Ted Lasso season 3 starts on March 15. Can I just start watching the new season or do I have to watch the first 2 seasons to know what is going on? Really don't have the time to catch up so would much prefer not too. Thanks for your response.

Season 1 is a treat to see how Ted works his way from having everybody and their grandma against him to having everybody and their grandma behind him.

The dart scene is still one of the best things I've seen in a show.

while it's not a necessity I'd highly recommend it because the show is so good and it builds

I’ve rewatched all seasons because it is so good and enjoyable.

I am sure you guys have discussed the series The Offer on Paramount+. Fantastic. One of the best series I have ever watched.
Liked The Offer a lot, thought it went on a couple of episodes longer then it needed to and it should have.

Thought this was an appropriate thread to post this story my wife sent me from Denver. She and I are both big Bruce fans and this is a cool story of Bruce stopping into a Peruvian shop the day of his Denver concert, taking a pic with the local store owner and giving her tickets to his show that night!

Thought this was an appropriate thread to post this story my wife sent me from Denver. She and I are both big Bruce fans and this is a cool story of Bruce stopping into a Peruvian shop the day of his Denver concert, taking a pic with the local store owner and giving her tickets to his show that night!
Nathalie is Peruvian so you on topic as much as any post here :)

Back