Transfer Portal

Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes right now. Only one kid has entered the portal, so it sure doesn't sound like Rick has shown kids the door as some are suggesting. I'm sure he's meeting with all of the kids to let them know where they stand. Many will probably be told to expect reduced PT, or to have to fight for PT. Anyone who Rick really wants back(IE Soriano, Storr, etc) will be given assurances. It will all work out in the end.

Think Rick is watching tape of all the SJ kids to make decisions or just looking at stats & hearing what Macon says?

I rarely put much credence in these highlight reels, but the kid sure seems to have speed, hops, a quick release and great form.
Yes, he has all the qualities you mentioned. I didn't think he had any eligibility left.
I saw him play at the Mack against Hofstra. Towson lost to Speedy Claxton's team 76-72 but this kid went off for 32 points.
However, in other games he was capable of have a horrendous shooting performance on league play.
Very similar player to Clayton. If Pitino got both I don't see Posh and Wusu staying, sorry to say.

Yes, he has all the qualities you mentioned. I didn't think he had any eligibility left.
I saw him play at the Mack against Hofstra. Towson lost to Speedy Claxton's team 76-72 but this kid went off for 32 points.
However, in other games he was capable of have a horrendous shooting performance on league play.
Very similar player to Clayton. If Pitino got both I don't see Posh and Wusu staying, sorry to say.
Thanks for the insight Rocket. Just looked at his stats. This past season overall he shot almost 50% from 2, and a little under 42% from 3. He was actually even better in conference play, shooting almost 50% from 3 and 47% from 2. Impressive numbers no doubt.

Some solid choices there. Huggy is probably closest to Rick, but Vandy education and San Diego weather cannot be understated.
Huggy closer than his son huh. He did call him a smart ass yesterday at the presser lol

Back