Transfer Portal

Gawd, this guy was a monster in HS, top 40 I think.
I recall being totally pissed at Mullin for not flying to Ireland to visit Iggy's mom, like Coach Mack did---and got him!
Lol.
Havent followed him after Louisville.
Wow he has had some forgettable years.
Very puzzling. Has he been injured?
Anyway, I wish him good luck.
Matt tried hard as hell to bring him in. Unfortunately he had no support.

Good to consider that guys like Posh & Wusu, who just competed their 3rd year as juniors, have 2 more years left. That’s the final class with the COVID exemption. For instance Nelly Junior Joseph and Walter Clayton Jr. have same eligibility left. I probably could have used two guys who didn’t have “junior” in their name.

Matt tried hard as hell to bring him in. Unfortunately he had no support.
I saw Aiden play two here on Long Island and he was physically imposing in a league of small average players.
Unfortunately, the competitors on the college level were much better skilled players, especially offensively.
Has been strictly a bench player in college and will remain so wherever he ends up.

1) Walter Clayton's our starting point guard next year. 100%
2) Joel's our captain.
3) I think Rick should keep Wusu. He's improved every year, he has the type of motor that Pitino is looking for & he's also very versatile with his quickness and big-body.
4) Gardner & Storr are keepers
5) It seemed like Pitino said he would keep Drissa Traore (I don't care whether he goes or stays)
6) David Jones to me is the big X-Factor Right now when it comes to next year's roster.
Not many dudes in college basketball have his offensive skill set. He's got so much talent.
Can Pitino teach him to take better shots and become much more efficient...so he doesn't play so selfish and hurt the team???
Jones comes with Soriano

Gawd, this guy was a monster in HS, top 40 I think.
I recall being totally pissed at Mullin for not flying to Ireland to visit Iggy's mom, like Coach Mack did---and got him!
Lol.
Havent followed him after Louisville.
Wow he has had some forgettable years.
Very puzzling. Has he been injured?
Anyway, I wish him good luck.
Panther told those of us lusting after him years ago he wasn't very good.

Kid had a great body but no real basketball skill. In hindsight, he should have put up way better numbers for the high school class he was in (formerly Class C, but I think now Class B).

Good to consider that guys like Posh & Wusu, who just competed their 3rd year as juniors, have 2 more years left. That’s the final class with the COVID exemption. For instance Nelly Junior Joseph and Walter Clayton Jr. have same eligibility left. I probably could have used two guys who didn’t have “junior” in their name.
Nelly is not Big East starting material. He would back up Soriano. If he accepts that he would be a huge improvement over Nyiwe because he is a terrific rebounder who is an opportunistic scorer.

Nelly is not Big East starting material. He would back up Soriano. If he accepts that he would be a huge improvement over Nyiwe because he is a terrific rebounder who is an opportunistic scorer.
I do wonder what the plan is for Stanley is.

Is Nelly better than Stanley, and could he back up both C and PF at the Big East level?

Back