The Knicks Are Back

I think this is a 60-win strategy.
I guess without knowing your opinion on what other potential strategies may lead to, I’m not sure if you like it or not. Maybe you see a 74 win strategy out there 😁

I think the Knicks best lineups will include one of Hart or Donte in it, and to get it it will require playing Randle at the 5. Which I think he’s totally capable of in today’s league.

I guess without knowing your opinion on what other potential strategies may lead to, I’m not sure if you like it or not. Maybe you see a 74 win strategy out there 😁

I think the Knicks best lineups will include one of Hart or Donte in it, and to get it it will require playing Randle at the 5. Which I think he’s totally capable of in today’s league.
No, I like it. I wasn't being sarcastic 😁

Randle has a lot of talent and playing the five I think cuts down on him holding the ball long enough to where the science says he doubles his turnover rate.

Mogbo is a perfect Precious replacement. Add on a Newton/Kolek type to be a reserve guard, and I think we're in pretty, pretty good shape
Ighodaro is not a powerful player, but obviously athletic with a solid sense of the game. His intelligence and team first focus may make him a valuable end of bench guy on right team.

No, I like it. I wasn't being sarcastic 😁

Randle has a lot of talent and playing the five I think cuts down on him holding the ball long enough to where the science says he doubles his turnover rate.
Now all that is required is for Thibs to change his philosophy of using a center as a rim protector to using an five guys in an amoeba type defense.

I have decided that the guy I want the Knicks to draft somewhere in the second round is Jamal Shead. A plug and play NBA defender who can back up Brunson for 6-8 minutes a game without hurting the team. Devin Carter without the offense.

As much as I like Kolek, I don't think he is as good a fit for the Knicks as Shead. But I wouldn't complain.

And a big hopefully not named Filipowski. Want no part of that big softie.

I have mixed feelings about Knicks taking Kolek. Not sure he fits with them either from a basketball or chemistry perspective but I'll trust the brass who have made very few mistakes the past few years.

I love Kolek. My only concern about him is whether he will get exposed defensively in the pros. Would have gone with Shead on the basis that you know you're getting NBA defense from him. But if Kolek can hold up on the D end then his playmaking is elite. Very happy with the pick.

I have decided that the guy I want the Knicks to draft somewhere in the second round is Jamal Shead. A plug and play NBA defender who can back up Brunson for 6-8 minutes a game without hurting the team. Devin Carter without the offense.

As much as I like Kolek, I don't think he is as good a fit for the Knicks as Shead. But I wouldn't complain.

And a big hopefully not named Filipowski. Want no part of that big softie.

Deuce is your backup PG. A second rounder isn't going to make an impact on this team.

Back