The Knicks Are Back

I hope Rose drafts him, and then let Bronny go to Australia, or Guam for all I care.

It will be payback for Lebron’s “the decision.”
1,000% for anyone especially a bad team in a small market. Then I hope LeBron follows him to Australia.

We traded for Burks to literally avoid Deuce from doing it.

If Thibs has his way, we'll sign Lowry to the vet minimum as the backup and Kolek is at the very end of the bench. I'd love it.
I have been pining away for Kyle Lowry on the Knicks for 2 years. He would be the ULTIMATE backup for Brunson. Absolutely perfect spot for him, and he is the most Thibs Guy I can think of other than Taj Gibson.

Instead I have to watch them play against him every effing year in the playoffs and see him do things that you wish he was doing for you. And his last 2 teams overplayed him - 10-12 MPG backing up Brunson is the perfect spot for him.

Sigh. I'm not getting that wish. But I wish really hard i did.

Nah. Deuce doesn't have the ball handling or passing. He's an undersized, off ball 3/D guard.
Agree that’s his best fit but he’ll need the back up pg spot taken from him. Hes serviceable enough offensively and at least at the onset he’ll be miles ahead defensively.

Love it! Smarts and toughness work great under Thibs. And we know he can play. Can he guard nba lead guards tho? Can’t use him on forwards like they did in college.
I have my reservations on this pick but some would say Jalen can't guard many NBA lead guards either. Kind of ironic that Jalen was 33rd pick and Kolek 34 (albeit in a weak draft).

Is it me or are the NBA rules just making it too hard to follow? I had no idea that trading a first round pick for 5 seemingly useless 2nd round picks was actually a stroke of genius because it stopped them from hitting the “hard” cap and kept them in the “apron”. I mean the apron was something my mother used to wear when she was cooking not something Leon Rose uses to try and keep Hartenstein on the Knicks as unlikely as that seems. Oh, brother, I can’t figure any of this out.

Assuming Knicks don't trade 51st pick, seems like Jalen Bridges from Baylor or McCullar from Kansas best options left.

UCONN with 4 players drafted. Pretty incredible and Karaban would have been 5th if he had left

Back