The Knicks Are Back

Hope I’m proved wrong one day. Dadiet so far seems way overmatched. Don’t think he would have started on St. John’s last year

Kolek having a good game against the Kings today. Looking for the spot up three a little more.

USA barely hangs on by one point vs South Sudan today and they went into the game as 43 point favorites as S Sudan missed a couple of shots in the closing seconds. USA barely able to avoid what may have been the greatest upset since David beat Goliath. USA may have benefited by having a Knick on the team like Brunson or even Hart for hustle and energy.

USA barely hangs on by one point vs South Sudan today and they went into the game as 43 point favorites as S Sudan missed a couple of shots in the closing seconds. USA barely able to avoid what may have been the greatest upset since David beat Goliath. USA may have benefited by having a Knick on the team like Brunson or even Hart for hustle and energy.
Damn Eric and Monte texted me at 5am today saying go with South Sudan I I’m thinking “ wtf are they travel agents ? “

USA Squad is a disaster in the making.

Back