The Knicks Are Back

Love this pick for the Knicks. We needed a backup PG and got him in the 2nd -- a proper place to draft him. Great passing ability and probably a good enough jump shot. I'm not sold on his speed/athletic ability to translate into the NBA, but guys this smart/savvy/good footwork figure it out.
You're probably right; so long as he loses the barbecued chicken stuff fast.

Deuce is your backup PG. A second rounder isn't going to make an impact on this team.
I do not like McBride as a PG. If either Kolek or the other kid they drafted shows out, McBride will find himself at the 2. I'd bet on Kolek eventually taking that spot. They may also have to move McBride for cap reasons, and drafting 2 PGs may be a sign that they want the ability to do that if they have to. They don't want to, but they need cap space.

Nah. Deuce doesn't have the ball handling or passing. He's an undersized, off ball 3/D guard.

Have you forgotten who our coach is?

He has his guys, his short rotation. Deuce is bringing up the ball when Jalen is out.

Have you forgotten who our coach is?

He has his guys, his short rotation. Deuce is bringing up the ball when Jalen is out.
We traded for Burks to literally avoid Deuce from doing it.

If Thibs has his way, we'll sign Lowry to the vet minimum as the backup and Kolek is at the very end of the bench. I'd love it.

We traded for Burks to literally avoid Deuce from doing it.

If Thibs has his way, we'll sign Lowry to the vet minimum as the backup and Kolek is at the very end of the bench. I'd love it.

What traded for Burks and he sat far more than he played. Thibs had zero faith in him.

Bridges and Donte are your 2G tandem with Hart getting spot time when we go small.

Thibs is not going to let Deuce's D languish on the bench behind them.

He's your classic combo G. Don't see Kolelk beating him out for minutes.

Back