The Buzz is back!!!

Hysterical, and true. Obviously not ALL actor(take me, for instance) are condescending pricks......just like not ALL defense attorneys are low life scumbags. 😉
True. Not all actors. The ones waiting tables are very nice.

And also true, not all defense attorneys. There prosecuting attorneys who are equally…😀

I think he's a talented guy, but also a condescending prick.
True, but she asked him about his experience shooting a movie for which he did a 2 minute cameo, far away from the rest of the locations, without any of the other cast members besides Daniel Craig present. Was a stupid question as were pretty much all of them from that particular host, whoever she was. Vanessa Hudgens was much much better.

True, but she asked him about his experience shooting a movie for which he did a 2 minute cameo, far away from the rest of the locations, without any of the other cast members besides Daniel Craig present. Was a stupid question as were pretty much all of them from that particular host, whoever she was. Vanessa Hudgens was much much better.
Part of what comes along with being a celeb and making hundreds of millions of dollars is answering stupid questions graciously and gracefully. Especially when you know that the entire world is watching. Sorry, no excuse.

Part of what comes along with being a celeb and making hundreds of millions of dollars is answering stupid questions graciously and gracefully. Especially when you know that the entire world is watching. Sorry, no excuse.

Almost everyone that moron talked to gave her at least one WTF are you even talking about look. LOL The kicker was when she asked someone what they were excited for and then said Rihanna, to which she said Rihanna was there promoting some film or charity, but wasn't performing, when she's been featured on every ad for 2 months. She was painful to watch. Maybe Hugh took it a step too far though, but I found it hilarious.

Almost everyone that moron talked to gave her at least one WTF are you even talking about look. LOL The kicker was when she asked someone what they were excited for and then said Rihanna, to which she said Rihanna was there promoting some film or charity, but wasn't performing, when she's been featured on every ad for 2 months. She was painful to watch. Maybe Hugh took it a step too far though, but I found it hilarious.
It’s a self serving event that has long lost its lustre and the questions asked are always vapid…and, although her questions were equally vapid, she isn’t a nobody…Ashleigh Graham is a top plus size model and well known…all that said, would he have showed the same disdain for Michael Stratham?

It’s a self serving event that has long lost its lustre and the questions asked are always vapid…and, although her questions were equally vapid, she isn’t a nobody…Ashleigh Graham is a top plus size model and well known…all that said, would he have showed the same disdain for Michael Stratham?
I know I have short attention span but what the hell are we talking about?

Of course he wouldn't have, because Michael Strahan can kick his ass. Although, my guess is so can Ashleigh. He's always struct me as a pompous pussy anyways.

Back