The Buzz is back!!!

It’s a self serving event that has long lost its lustre and the questions asked are always vapid…and, although her questions were equally vapid, she isn’t a nobody…Ashleigh Graham is a top plus size model and well known…all that said, would he have showed the same disdain for Michael Stratham?

Is that who that was? I never did hear and didn't recognize her though I've seen here in many fashion ads. In the end what it showed is it's better to have an entertainment journalist doing those interviews than someone with no idea what they're talking about.

Of course he wouldn't have, because Michael Strahan can kick his ass. Although, my guess is so can Ashleigh. He's always struct me as a pompous pussy anyways.

I don't think Michael would have risked being the second to get a 10 year ban. :ROFLMAO:

Of course he wouldn't have, because Michael Strahan can kick his ass. Although, my guess is so can Ashleigh. He's always struct me as a pompous pussy anyways.
Not having seen or really care about the interview, from what I have been able to gather, Michael Strahan would have been better prepared than Ashleigh. Grant still is a jerk.

Is that who that was? I never did hear and didn't recognize her though I've seen here in many fashion ads. In the end what it showed is it's better to have an entertainment journalist doing those interviews than someone with no idea what they're talking about.
I gonna venture a guess that she didn't come up with those questions on her own

This is a post on the Oklahoma Sooners' fan site, a school that could not be more opposite of St. John's, speaking about the need to fire Porter Moser (remember him) and other problems with the program.

"I want to be very clear. OU should absolutely fire moser and move on. I Think he should be fired today. I don’t think we have to wait any longer to give him time. We know enough right now to make a decision and it should be to fire him.
We won’t fire him because we can’t afford to pay the buyout. That’s what is preventing him from being fired. That and the apathy from OU admin about the program. On another note, everyone in the Big12 has passed us by in everything. The facilities, coaches, talented players, and fan support. We are dead last partly because our investment in the program is dead last. We are reaping what we’ve sown. "

Back