The Buzz is back!!!

The buzz ain't back, it's off the f'in charts!!! Back page, front page, all over the internet, all over the news shows, all over the country!!!! Short of our final four trip, this could be the happiest that I've ever been as an SJU fan. And the fun is just beginning!!

At almost 11:30 on a weekday night there's 124 people on this site.
All the SJU fans that were disgusted with the school, they're all coming back now.

Thank you Shanley, Thank you to the BOT for being different this time and allowing this, and Thank you Rick for coming.

Oh man I really can't wait for November to get here.

Got an email from a work colleague in Minneapolis, who I haven’t heard from in a while, asking me what I thought of the coaching change. He knows I’m a huge St. John’s fan and he knows his college basketball. But it was kinda cool to get this email. From a guy in Minneapolis!!
Been getting texts from a bunch of people who know I’m a johnnies fan. The buzz is definitely back!!!!

Yesterday the firm that my daughter works for decided-or rather, she persuaded them- to have a get together at Cabana here in LB. Prior to the afternoon get together, she had a group of her colleagues come by my place for a few hours. Of the 3 guys(all in their early 30s) who were here, one was a former Triple A baseball pitcher(Tiger and Dodger farm system) from florida, the other grew up in Manhasset and attended Iona, and the 3rd, Pete, was from Jackson Heights and played PF for Jack Curren on the Russ Smith Molloy teams and at Manhattanville College. None attended SJU yet all three were so pumped up about what's going on with our basketball program. Even Dave, the guy who attended Iona said that the move for Pitino to SJU made complete sense and now he's also rooting like crazy for SJU. As an aside, Pete mentioned that he once attended a Kansas game at Phogg Allen, sat right behind the Kansas bench and had the opportunity to met Norm Roberts before the game. Said Norm was one of the nicest people he'd ever met. As soon as he mentioned that he was a Queens and Molloy guy, Norm's face lit up and he spent about a half hour talking to him. Just thought I'd share. Oh and I met them all late in the day at Cabana and drank way way too much. Paying the price today, big time.

Yesterday the firm that my daughter works for decided-or rather, she persuaded them- to have a get together at Cabana here in LB. Prior to the afternoon get together, she had a group of her colleagues come by my place for a few hours. Of the 3 guys(all in their early 30s) who were here, one was a former Triple A baseball pitcher(Tiger and Dodger farm system) from florida, the other grew up in Manhasset and attended Iona, and the 3rd, Pete, was from Jackson Heights and played PF for Jack Curren on the Russ Smith Molloy teams and at Manhattanville College. None attended SJU yet all three were so pumped up about what's going on with our basketball program. Even Dave, the guy who attended Iona said that the move for Pitino to SJU made complete sense and now he's also rooting like crazy for SJU. As an aside, Pete mentioned that he once attended a Kansas game at Phogg Allen, sat right behind the Kansas bench and had the opportunity to met Norm Roberts before the game. Said Norm was one of the nicest people he'd ever met. As soon as he mentioned that he was a Queens and Molloy guy, Norm's face lit up and he spent about a half hour talking to him. Just thought I'd share. Oh and I met them all late in the day at Cabana and drank way way too much. Paying the price today, big time.
Another feel good redfan drinking story :)

Wish I had been there.

Great story!

I wish you had been there too. You woulda talked some sense in to me and I wouldn't be hurtin so badly today. Took me all day just to get the energy to write this post lol
I encouraged Kranmars to display Amnesty for your story as it as a very good one and you likely wrote it under impaired conditions .

He agreed and put the hammer of Thor back into his golf bag . No point in further punishment than what you have already experienced .

Plus , it’s summer . Some rules have been relaxed .

I encouraged Kranmars to display Amnesty for your story as it as a very good one and you likely wrote it under impaired conditions .

He agreed and put the hammer of Thor back into his golf bag . No point in further punishment than what you have already experienced .

Pitino is made for the spotlight of NY. So many articles , Sports illustrates, USA today, Fox sports. Can’t keep up w all of them.

Paragraphs?? I couldnt even be bothered to spellcheck my post.

Back