NY Football Giants '24-'25

They should have spent the money they wasted on him on extending Saquon and a couple of Offensive linemen. A Penn state RB versus a Duke QB; much better FB playing at Penn St than Duke.
They had to of extended him after what he did in the first year of the new regime. If they didn't people would have killed the Giants for letting him go. I remember on here people saying oh the Giants better sign him.

The only reason maybe I wouldn't have extended Jones is the money.

I was saying give him somewhere between 32-34 mill a year, I never thought in a million yrs he's get 40mill per.

Just goes to show you what having a career year in your contract year can do for you. He's set for life, as is his family for many generations.

All they can do now is draft a top college QB. Forget this year and even next.

Maybe Dabol and Shoen will be gone and a new regime will draft one.

Could they sign him as a none draft and stash him on the practice squad?

Not saying that would be smart, but I'm sure there are loop holes.

Um. No, that's not how this all works. LOL

The only loophole would be for a player to sue the union and the league.

Um. No, that's not how this all works. LOL

The only loophole would be for a player to sue the union and the league.
Nah then you gotta get a lawyer, just go to the cfl, ufl or arena if that's still around.
If you light it up for 2-3yrs an NFL team will sign you.

He can’t come out after this year have to be 3 years out of HS.
True. He isn’t draft eligible until 2026. It feels like he’s been in school longer, but he’s just a redshirt freshman.

The Mannings will make sure he starts at least a year anyway…probably more. I’d guess he plays 4 years and enters draft after his redshirt junior year.

Milroe's stock is taking a hot today. 2-6 and threw a pick 6. 23-7 they're losing to Vandy lol.

Dart 0 TDs but threw for over 200 yards so far.

Ward goes tonight.

This QB class doesn't look inspiring, and reaching for one is always a huge mistake. Hope they get best player available and not let politics dictate the decision.

Milroe's stock is taking a hot today. 2-6 and threw a pick 6. 23-7 they're losing to Vandy lol.

Dart 0 TDs but threw for over 200 yards so far.

Ward goes tonight.
Ward didn't do much in the 1st half and threw a pick 6, but down 25 had an impressive comeback win.

Threw for over 400yrds.

I said to myself that I'm not watching the Giants today, then I seen the the scoreboard "1st & Goal from the 3", and so I turn it on just to see if they can punch it in, well a TD did happen, and on a fumble recovery for Seattle going 100yrds. I guess I like being miserable.

Only the pos Giants that can happen to.

I said to myself that I'm not watching the Giants today, then I seen the the scoreboard "1st & Goal from the 3", and so I turn it on just to see if they can punch it in, well a TD did happen, and on a fumble recovery for Seattle going 100yrds. I guess I like being miserable.

Only the pos Giants that can happen to.
You jinxed them they’re doing pretty good today

Back