NY Football Giants '24-'25

Good win on the road today. As poor as this team is, they could be 3-2, or 4-1, instead of 2-3. They have played the Commanders tougher than anyone else.

Good balance on offense today, and strong defensive game.

A hungry and desperate Bengals team comes to NJ next Sunday night.

Milroe's stock is falling: 175yrds 0-2 TDs/INTs.

Miami has off this week, ole miss play tonight.

Then again lets see if the Giants win on Sunday night, and Jones is good again.
Just get consistent, not a good game followed by a bad game.
Another win and if Jones has a good game, and I'll stop looking at the college QBs for awhile.

Nabers is out again.

Another win and if Jones has a good game, and I'll stop looking at the college QBs for awhile.

Nabers is out again.
I was never "overly" sold on Milroe. He may prove me wrong in a few years, but something about him that gives me doubt.

Dart had a good game, Ewers had a decent game, first game back after missing a month.

Ward would be my top guy right now.

Sanders before throwing a bad pass for a pick was 23-25 302yrds 2TDs and 0INTs.
Not a bad game.

what a night for NY sports going back and forth between Gi-aints and the Mets. Thank God for the Liberty game a little earlier

Nabers is out again.
I won't care if Jones has a good game this week, I'm done hoping that this bum can get consistent because he can't.

Shame on me for hoping that Jones could get good, but after going to Seattle (a place that's a house of horrors for the Giants) and looking good), and looking good. I had hope, but then the last 2 weeks 10 pnts total? gtfooh. Today 14-21 for 99yrds??? Garbage. Bench him for the rest of the season and draft a freaking QB.

My top 3 QBs are Ward at #1 and and Dart & Sanders at 2&3 either way. Milroe didn't look so good yesterday again.
Beck trew 0TDs and 3Picks 176yrds, and Ewers didn't do much better 211 2TDs 1pick.
I'm confused though, Ewers had the better #s but Becks QBR was 64.3 & Ewers QBR was 23.9???
The only thing that I can't think of is that Ga got the win.

Wish Miami played a ranked team but only Clemson & SMU are ranked but Miami doesn't play them this year.

Duke Jones continues to prove Nothing. He is like statue on the field, and he is the reason they could not resign Saquon who outscored and had more total yardage than the entire "Gi-aint" team. Don't say Jones has no O-line as the Eagles were missing some key pieces. Go Birds🦅🦅

Duke Jones continues to prove Nothing. He is like statue on the field, and he is the reason they could not resign Saquon who outscored and had more total yardage than the entire "Gi-aint" team. Don't say Jones has no O-line as the Eagles were missing some key pieces. Go Birds🦅🦅
sit him rest of season so as to avoid guaranteed money

sit him rest of season so as to avoid guaranteed money
Spot on. He’s been in the league for what, 5 years? Can anyone say he’s improved at all since his rookie year? He looks the exact same, which is to say, like a pile of dog shit.

And on top of that he had the audacity today to say “I didn’t like it,” when referencing his benching. Buddy you may be the biggest moron to ever graduate from Duke if you lack that much self awareness to not know how awful you are. Never had a bad thing to say about him personally until today. Professionally he is one of the worst QB’s I’ve ever seen. Eff this guy, he should be the emergency 3rd QB rest of the way to avoid that guarantee kicking in.

Back