NY Football Giants '24-'25

The eternal optimist (aka Mets fan) in me says if we can somehow win next Thursday, our regular season is reset
Somehow? Dallas doesn't look good at all, and no the 4th means nothing because Baltimore was playing prevent def.

Maybe if we had a pk in washington we would have on and be at 2-1, but oh well there's no sense in looking back.

Gotta get the win vs. Dallas on Thursday.

Somehow? Dallas doesn't look good at all, and no the 4th means nothing because Baltimore was playing prevent def.

Maybe if we had a pk in washington we would have on and be at 2-1, but oh well there's no sense in looking back.

Gotta get the win vs. Dallas on Thursday.
If the o/u for Ceedee Lamb receiving yards is 125, i'm taking the over.

The whole receiving core is Nabers and Robinson.
Slayton can't catch for his life.

Only a 2-pnt game, but it would be nice to get a freaking damn TD or 2.

Giants have not beaten Prescott in his last 12 start wtfffffffffffff

So the Cowboys played like horse sh*t the last 2 weeks, you'd think just maybe we can finally beat Prescott, but nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Freaking sick of the Giants.
I guess fire the GM and and Dabol, and all over once again. Same ole BS, different year.

Atleast there's the Jets.

The issue is Jones. I don't care how good his stats might have looked, but he under threw 4 key passes that doomed the Giants tonight. Same old shit.

The issue is Jones. I don't care how good his stats might have looked, but he under threw 4 key passes that doomed the Giants tonight. Same old shit.
Not sure what stats say nor do I care but Robinson had horrendous game at WR. Numerous drops, numerous times he slipped, ran out of bounds on his own and catches the pass standing out of bounds. Play Jalen Hyatt.

I am not impressed with Jones, Daboll or Schoen. Please wake me when we're ready to bring in a new regime, because this team is too painful to watch.

I had to look this up to believe it. Last time the Giants beat the Cowboys in a mutually meaningful game (aka, I am not counting the game they sat Dak for Dalton at the end of the year in 2020) was...December 11, 2016.

I feel like we're either in year 2 of a rebuild under Schoen, or the pre-year of a rebuild under a new GM. The roster is bereft of stud talent -- outside of Thomas, Lawrence and Nabers. Burns looks like a bust that could cost a few people their jobs.

Just depressing.

Also imo, Giants rationalizing Jones performances is tiring & insulting, going nowhere w him
He's going to be an A+ backup somewhere and won't hurt you for 2-3 games on a well-coached, talented team. He's not a needle mover and can't be *the guy*.

His stats were very deceptive last night. Some of his receivers dropped balls, but also, some of his completions were inaccurate & were missed opportunities since he didn't hit them in stride. I also wonder if he's lost his deep throw -- he just can't do that now

Also imo, Giants rationalizing Jones performances is tiring & insulting, going nowhere w him
They should have spent the money they wasted on him on extending Saquon and a couple of Offensive linemen. A Penn state RB versus a Duke QB; much better FB playing at Penn St than Duke.

Back