NY Football Giants '24-'25

Hi
And there you go. Yet another interception. How bad is Jones? Does he have any clue throwing a ball into the hands of the defense? Twice now.
I wish to God that the idiot sucked 2 years ago and the Giants draft a QB, but no, he had a career year, and we get this guy for 4 yrs. Draft a QB after the year, Jones will have 2 yrs left. Let the Giants suck next year and start Jones as the kid learns. Then give the kid the last 4-5 to get in game experience. In 2 years start the kid, and Jones could be the back for his last year with the Giants.
Next week I'm watching the Jets (please let Rogers stay healthy).
I can't watch Giants shit Football anymore.

Last edited:
Hi

I wish to God that the idiot sucked 2 years ago and the Giants draft a QB, but no, he had a career year, and we get this guy for 4 yrs. Draft a QB after the year, Jones will have 2 yrs left. Let the Giants suck next year and start Jones as the kid learns. Then give the kid the last 4-5 to get in game experience. In 2 years start the kid, and Jones could be the back for his last year with the Giants.
Next week I'm watching the Jets (please let Rogers stay healthy).
I can't watch Giants shit Football anymore.
We can get out of the deal next year with only 20 mill in dead cap space. BUT, he has injury protection so we have to make sure he doesn’t get injured or it becomes guaranteed.

Hopefully they play out September, and, unless we’re miraculously in the hunt, we bench him for rest of the year

Always something lol
So the pk misses the extra pnt and so they go for the 2-pnt conversions after the next two TDs, and failed on both tries, lol I guess they better find a new kicker huh? You can't make this crap up.

0-2.

Back