NY Football Giants '24-'25

Different strokes for different folks. I'm old but not 100 so these and the Packer ones and the Steelers ones just don't do it for me.

Then again since I do this stuff for a living I'm probably bias.
Overall, I am not a fan of different uniforms. I would love for my team to have two kits only. I know it is impossible because the leagues mandate this stuff with third and fourth jerseys to make more money.

As an aside, I think the Giants are also wearing their 1980’s uniforms for a game as well.

No Nabers on the first 2 drives. Not one Giants receiver can get separation. Red zone execution poor as always.

Giants have had 2 stupid penalties, already. Delay of game and also 12 men in the huddle. Where's the discipline?

And a false start. And a hold on the outside.

And Jones has missed 2 open receivers.

For a team so offensively challenged, they have to be almost perfect.

Last edited:
Imagine what the Eagles and Cowboys receivers are going to do to this Giants secondary. This is Darnold carving them up. Oh boy.

Unless we’re pressuring the quarterback in four seconds, our secondary gives us no chance.

Our QB is completely uncreative and robotic.

Schoen deserves blame for his first draft class looking pretty awful, but the Mara’s have really destroyed this proud franchise this past decade by over involvement

This is going to be a long season. How do you not keep Jefferson from getting the ball there at the goal line?

Giants only have 3 points because of the Viking fumble.

Yet another bad throw by Jones.

I saw better offensive execution in the High School game I officiated yesterday, than what the Giants are showing today. Hard to see that Jones has regressed.

Back