NY Football Giants '24-'25

Always something lol
So the pk misses the extra pnt and so they go for the 2-pnt conversions after the next two TDs, and failed on both tries, lol I guess they better find a new kicker huh? You can't make this crap up.

0-2.
I thought they got rid of Gano and this was the new pk on the Giants. Turns out Gano pulled a groin and the punter missed the extra point.

That shows how much I'm following the Giants right now.

Why don't punters spend 25% of the time kicking FGs, and the same with PK'ers practicing punters in practice. To much strain on the leg? Ahhhhh

Last edited:
Goodbye Daboll, hello Belichick?
I know Belichick loves the Giants but I can't help to think that the Cowboys will find a way to combust this year, fire McCarthy, and hire Belichick as Jones' last ditch effort to win a SB.

I know Belichick loves the Giants but I can't help to think that the Cowboys will find a way to combust this year, fire McCarthy, and hire Belichick as Jones' last ditch effort to win a SB.
Belichick wants too much power in which Jerry Jones won't relinquish. As a true diehard Cowboy hater, I'd love for Jerry to hire Belichick as I feel rather confident it'll implode.

Giants vs Washington game really put the foot back in football. Giants score 3 touchdowns but can’t kick any extra points and doesn’t kick any FGs while Washington makes 7 FGs to win the game. Who says soccer ⚽️ is the real football 🏈? 🤪

Belichick wants too much power in which Jerry Jones won't relinquish. As a true diehard Cowboy hater, I'd love for Jerry to hire Belichick as I feel rather confident it'll implode.
Jerry thinks it would work!

Never been one to tell others how they should support their team. For me personally if a team has 0.0% chance of winning it all then I can only root for their opponent each week (in this sport where losing is rewarded on draft night).

I had prognosticated their 0% odds after the first Daniel Jones pass of the year last week.

I’m tired of the Giants winning meaningless games and coming away with the 6th pick or 10th pick. Hoping they stay healthy through the year and some young guys show development. Apart from that I would love nothing more than to see the Giants draft at the very top of the 2025 draft!

The last few seasons brings back memories of some fifty years ago when the NFL removed Wellington Mara from making football decisions r,e the Giants. There have been owners removed from sports franchises for activities outside .the sport but I don’t recall any from being forced out because of terrible decision making before Wellington or since.
Wellington was a wonderful man who just couldn’t run a football franchise. John Mara , his son is pretty much the same. Yesterday’s game was just another example of a terrible franchise. High school football teams have a second field goal kicker available for emergency situations.Usually the punter or some other player on the roster can be called upon if necessary. Back in the fifties when rosters were limited to thirty three players pro teams had emergency kickers. Now rosters are over fifty and certainly some player if not the punter can be called upon. The extra point is longer today but the Giants appeared lost yesterday.
They can fire the GM and coach at seasons end and bring back Simms and LT etc. from time to time to remind the fans of better times but perhaps it would be a better choice if John Mara moved out of the front office.

The Giants have improved to the point where they now STINK!
They let 2 player escape, Barkley and McKinney, that they could really use.

Eagles fans may not feel the same about Barkley after last night. 😀
I live amongst the philly sports fandom (unfortunately). Needless to say they are pissed off.

But most of their anger seems to go towards their dbag head coach.

Also funnily enough they are also furious with ex-Jet Bryce Huff, who has done nothing in two games so far

I live amongst the philly sports fandom (unfortunately). Needless to say they are pissed off.

But most of their anger seems to go towards their dbag head coach.

Also funnily enough they are also furious with ex-Jet Bryce Huff, who has done nothing in two games so far
sounds like Fangio does not like him. Interesting. Football is such a system game. The grass isn't always greener but the money is.

Back