NY Football Giants '24-'25

Great pick. Let’s get the O-Line in shape and see what DJ can do. Not a big fan of DJ, but too much invested in him to move on at this point, at least for 2024.

Dissapointed in the first pick.

Would have went with Terrion Arnold (CB) or Olumuyiwa Fashanu (OT).

For the 3rd round, I like Cooper Beebe (OG).

Geez.....the Cowboys just selected Cooper Beebe. :mad: Unlike the Giants, they always value o-line.

Geez.....the Cowboys just selected Cooper Beebe. :mad: Unlike the Giants, they always value o-line.
The Giants appear to have a very good draft so far (never will know for a few years of course). Hard not to like Nabors. He looks electric.

Also picking who many had as the #1 Safety and then a tough CB were both need and value picks.

Sure the Giants need a QB badly, and must get that resolved. They tried to move up for one, and didn’t like McCarthy enough to take at six. Cannot force QB either.

And while the Cowboys have been good at drafting and developing, especially the OL, they have also been one of the most disappointing (biggest choke artists) on a yearly basis.

The Giants appear to have a very good draft so far (never will know for a few years of course). Hard not to like Nabors. He looks electric.

Also picking who many had as the #1 Safety and then a tough CB were both need and value picks.

Sure the Giants need a QB badly, and must get that resolved. They tried to move up for one, and didn’t like McCarthy enough to take at six. Cannot force QB either.

And while the Cowboys have been good at drafting and developing, especially the OL, they have also been one of the most disappointing (biggest choke artists) on a yearly basis.
💯

NFL Draft was a brutal watch yesterday. So so so many guest announcers who rambled and took forever to choose, plus all of these different acknowledgments. Second round was almost unwatchable.

Happy with Giants picks, although I can't tell you I watched much of Minnesota or Kentucky football. Just think it's too much of a crapshoot to not (almost) always go best player available or trade down for more picks.

Of course, seems like the Eagles did very well again for themselves.

NFL Draft was a brutal watch yesterday. So so so many guest announcers who rambled and took forever to choose, plus all of these different acknowledgments. Second round was almost unwatchable.

Happy with Giants picks, although I can't tell you I watched much of Minnesota or Kentucky football. Just think it's too much of a crapshoot to not (almost) always go best player available or trade down for more picks.

Of course, seems like the Eagles did very well again for themselves.
Curious, do you watch ESPN or NFL Network?

ABC also had a telecast I believe - crazy, 3 of them.
I was suprised to listen to Nick Saban - that was actually quite good. I thought he'd be doddering on TV, but he was solid.
I'm giving ABC a shot today. Once Louis Riddick called a linebacker taken in the 2nd round as "the next great linebacker in the NFL who's an All-Pro, three down backer", I knew I needed to find a different channel for Rounds 4-7.

ESPN, which I'm sure is the wrong answer. lol
I watched ESPN forever but switched over to NFL Network 2 years ago I think. Jeremiah is great. Eisen was insufferable this year with Michigan but they won so its expected. Davis and Schraeger are great too. Joel Klatt sucks but NFL Network is better because they don't do the 9,000 guests

I'm giving ABC a shot today. Once Louis Riddick called a linebacker taken in the 2nd round as "the next great linebacker in the NFL who's an All-Pro, three down backer", I knew I needed to find a different channel for Rounds 4-7.
That was a Packer draft pick so it was music to my hears. 😊 Louis Riddick is a great guy the one I dislike as a person is Ryan Clark who has had many nasty takes on a number of different things.

Back