Jets 2024

Giants aren't nearly as bad as expected. Funny how football works because I thought their week 1 loss to the Vikings, who everyone expected to be mediocre, signaled they were in for a long year.

But the Vikings are 5-0 that isn't even a bad loss anymore. Then you could argue Giants beat the Commanders if they have a kicker healthy. Not a bad season so far

Saleh wasn't the problem, Hackett and Rodgers are the problem, zero creativity on offense. Defenses salivate looking at the Jets' offensive game plan.

Defense will be fine.

Saleh will go back to his strong suit, DC, he's not head coach material. Taking calls and texting with Joe Begnino should have gotten him fired.

Like Micheal Ray Richardson once said, and Woody believed: "The ship be sinkin'"

Giants aren't nearly as bad as expected. Funny how football works because I thought their week 1 loss to the Vikings, who everyone expected to be mediocre, signaled they were in for a long year.

But the Vikings are 5-0 that isn't even a bad loss anymore. Then you could argue Giants beat the Commanders if they have a kicker healthy. Not a bad season so far
It's amazing with what is going on with Darnold, 5-0? Jets maybe should go after a top college coach. These assistants aren't working out.

In 1981 I my father took me to the Packers/Jets game at Shea Stadium. I am a Packers fan. We froze our asses off as it was one of the coldest games I’ve ever attended and the Jets Sack Exchange just assaulted Packers QB Lynn Dickey. The Jets won the game 28-3. The unit with Salaam, Gastineau, Klecko and Lyons was stellar. If I remember correctly they had 9 sacks in the game which was some kind of record.

Years letter I worked at the old American Stock Exchange and they (sack exchange) rang the opening bell. Had a picture in my office.

RIP Abdul. Sad so many older athletes are passing away recently.

Hackett demoted.
Yep - he couldn't hack-ett.

teambestb.gif

Too bad the self proclaimed greatest defense is once again highly overrated and getting run over like a bunch of school girls.
I don’t know why you hate on the defense so much. They’ve been a top unit in football for years while we’ve consistently had the worst offense in the league.

This year, they were still ranked top 5 defense coming into tonight. But they’ve clearly taken a step back due to the Redick fiasco, Mosley injury and Jermaine Johnson injury

Edit; and like usual, the defense gives us a shot to win, holding the bills to 3 points in the second half. But I’m sure our offense won’t come up with a clutch drive to win, as that’s been how every close jets loss has gone for 3-4 years now

Last edited:
I don’t know why you hate on the defense so much. They’ve been a top unit in football for years while we’ve consistently had the worst offense in the league.

This year, they were still ranked top 5 defense coming into tonight. But they’ve clearly taken a step back due to the Redick fiasco, Mosley injury and Jermaine Johnson injury
Because they proclaimed themselves the equal if not better than the 85 Bears and they are not nor have they ever been close. Don’t give a crap about stats injuries or other BS excuses. What have they ever won not made it to a playoff game n 15 years.

There’s one of your boys with an asinine unsportslike conduct penalty.

Back