Jets 2024

Nice of the NFL to schedule Nov 17th Colts at Jets game on Sunday Night Football. Should pave the way for a good crowd at MSG for Pitino vs Pitino.

NFL is tough on your body especially for undersized players. Lucky for him he has made good money. Went to school with his dad from first grade on so have followed career closely

@Titans, home vs Pats, home vs Broncos

This should be a 3-1 football team and last night will feel like ancient history.

At least thats what I was telling myself going into the game last night. I expected to lose, didn't expect our defense to look as bad as it did. They better show up Sunday

... I expected to lose, didn't expect our defense to look as bad as it did. They better show up Sunday
Man our Defense looks terrible... no pass rush... couldnt come close to stopping the run...

Hopefully an outlier... and San Fran is just THAT good....

Saw what i needed to from Rodgers... couple nice drives... can still sling it.... esp positive after that injury... practically 2 years off...

My feeling on Rogers is that his arm is still a positive BUT he looks like a statue on the field with no maneuverability. sad to say like Duke Jones and the Giants, the Jets ain't going anywhere. Over under on Rogers getting injured is 9 games.
Interesting fact is that Jets/Giants fans don't have post season ticket expense. Since 2011, they have a combined ONE home playoff game

My feeling on Rogers is that his arm is still a positive BUT he looks like a statue on the field with no maneuverability. sad to say like Duke Jones and the Giants, the Jets ain't going anywhere. Over under on Rogers getting injured is 9 games.
Interesting fact is that Jets/Giants fans don't have post season ticket expense. Since 2011, they have a combined ONE home playoff game
To be fair, putting the Giants and Jets in the same sentence this year will prove to be foolish IMO. The Giants are the worst team in football.

The Jets, even with clear issues on display last night, have the talent and schedule to at least fight for a playoff spot.

I agree that Rodgers lack of mobility will be an issue. The OLine will need to look a lot better than they did last night. They need to do a much better job creating holes for Breece so that the load on Rodgers is lessened. Breece did not look good last night, but he is very talented and should figure it out.

The defense... IDK what to say, this unit has been a joy to watch since they hired Saleh. I don't think Saleh is a good coach but he has always gotten the defense to play at a high level. Last night was a total sh*tshow in that regard. But again, the talent is there on the defense, and we will see if this Reddick situation can be resolved. I wouldn't hit the eject button on this jets team yet. Long way to go

Back