Jets 2024

Weird time to fire a Coach. Jets beat the Bills they would lead the Division. Of course, this is the Jets. Hackett should also be out but these are the NY Aaron Rodgers”s.

The Jets are all in with an aging QB and a decent Defense. If they don’t get something done in the next year or so they are headed for more bad times. One of the worst run franchises in all of sports. I feel for their fans.

Weird time to fire a Coach. Jets beat the Bills they would lead the Division. Of course, this is the Jets. Hackett should also be out but these are the NY Aaron Rodgers”s.

The Jets are all in with an aging QB and a decent Defense. If they don’t get something done in the next year or so they are headed for more bad times. One of the worst run franchises in all of sports. I feel for their fans.
As Jet fan, well said. Woody also is a horrible fan boy owner who never built anything in his life, silver spoon guy.

This works. Defense and Special Teams coaches continue to do their thing, Hackett Rodgers runs the offense.

This works. Defense and Special Teams coaches continue to do their thing, Hackett Rodgers runs the offense.

Now I hear that the fans want Davante Adams.

I fail to see how mortgaging more of the future fixes the two biggest problems. The play calling AND a bad offensive line.

Honestly just don't see this franchise figuring it out and I am so sick of it.

They've done a decent job acquiring some talented players throughout the last couple of years. It just never seems to matter

Back