Jets 2024

I was expecting this if the Raiders imploded to start the season. But Davante big game yesterday and win in Baltimore may put this on the back burner for now. We will see
On this board it’s not We will see it’s We SHALL see. 😉😊🤣

Saleh teams so undisciplined,13 penalties today in crappy performance. All the hype lol

Not a Jets fan but I really had this one down as a W.

Turned it on during last few drives and the Jets D was getting run on. Way too early to panic but damn a Rodgers led offense with 9 whole points. Not good enough.

I’m usually not one to overreact to coaches comments after a game.

But the Saleh quote about how the jets might need to essentially dumb down Rodgers cadences so the offense can operate just goes to show why he’s the wrong man for the job

You’re not going to win consistently in this league if you let your offense have training wheels on at all times. It’s just not the way it works. We’ve tried it for years. We’ve tried to win games using defense and conservative offensive playcalling. It. Doesn’t. Work. Demand excellence from these players and settle for nothing less. And if I were a head coach and my job was on the line this year I would’ve spent the entire offseason ensuring that every player was ready to operate in a Rodgers offense. But Bob only cares about his defense.

Should’ve won that game yesterday. And the downfall started when we had 1st and goal at the 1 early in the game and couldn’t score a touchdown. I was there too, what a miserable day all around

....And the downfall started when we had 1st and goal at the 1 early in the game and couldn’t score a touchdown. I was there too, what a miserable day all around
Said the same thing right after the penalty on 4th... hell put Tyrod behind center and sneak that shit 4 times...

I know it's early but that loss took us from first place to a six way tie for three playoff spots.

We're going 8-9, 9-8 tops if this doesn't get cleaned up quickly. And it's going to take a bolder move than I think most franchises would be willing to do four games in.

On a side note, Davante wants to strangle his coach and I think he'll be on the move before next game. I imagine we'd be one of his preferred destinations.

We're going 8-9, 9-8 tops if this doesn't get cleaned up quickly. And it's going to take a bolder move than I think most franchises would be willing to do four games in.

On a side note, Davante wants to strangle his coach and I think he'll be on the move before next game. I imagine we'd be one of his preferred destinations.
I don't see why we wouldn't go get Davante.

You have one, MAYBE two years of Rodgers. This offense so far is relying way too much on back shoulder throws and jump balls to Mike Williams. We aren't getting the needed separation. Davante would not only become a huge threat himself, but it would take some heat off Garrett Wilson, who I don't think has the physicality needed to produce if a defensive secondary is keying in on him.

Watching Aaron Rodgers and the Jets meltdown in London. This is perhaps the worst coached team in the NFL with a fading legend at QB. Rodgers didn’t know when to call it a career and it sure looks like this is the titanic. Adding Davante Adams isn’t going to make Aaron Rodgers 25 again.

Watching Aaron Rodgers and the Jets meltdown in London. This is perhaps the worst coached team in the NFL with a fading legend at QB. Rodgers didn’t know when to call it a career and it sure looks like this is the titanic. Adding Davante Adams isn’t going to make Aaron Rodgers 25 again.
I don’t know how anyone had this team pegged as a Super Bowl contender. Salah and Hackett are such obviously terrible coaches and the organization has been pandering to a QB past his prime. The least they could do is leave that HC and OC in England, but they should have been gone last season so I’m not holding my breath.

I’ll add, the fact this is only a 10-point game is borderline shocking.

Hackett, contrary to popular belief, was never really the primary play caller in Green Bay. He’s Rodgers guy. So….he ain’t going nowhere.

This game is close because the Jets defense is good. The special teams got a good return and put them in position. Offensively the Jets are disjointed and that’s being kind. Talent is there but …

nice to see Garrett finally have himself a game.

The non existence of the running game/Breece Hall has been such a bummer.

Still a shot to win this game here

Back