Homeland And All Things Maher

Hope the pace of Ashoka picks up after the slow moving first two episodes last night.
Great decision to make live-action stories with characters from the underrated animated series, but it needs a jolt.

Hope the pace of Ashoka picks up after the slow moving first two episodes last night.
Great decision to make live-action stories with characters from the underrated animated series, but it needs a jolt.
cant wait to see it. Client of mine who is exec for Disney today said it's a slow build but he's also a star wars geek and I mean he knows everything from the past stuff so maybe he isnt the best judge of character

We've been to it before. Cant make this weekend but for anyone who is foodie or wants to try peruvian food it's a great place to try different things

Lima is the cutting edge of food and Peru has the best food in south america IMO with all the different regions like the amazon and andes etc ( sorry SigEp and Colombia ). They certainly have the highest ranked restaurants in the world

Just watched the first 2 episodes. I liked it although going to have to watch them again to keep up with the stuff but Nat agrees with you she thought it was slow

Didn’t see this weeks episode but Ashoka my least favorite of the Star Wars off shoots. It’s not bad just my least favorite and Billions definitely has run its course. This season my least favorite

Didn’t see this weeks episode but Ashoka my least favorite of the Star Wars off shoots. It’s not bad just my least favorite and Billions definitely has run its course. This season my least favorite
Hopefully Billions gets better with Axe down the stretch but the dialog has become very annoying every conversation has some old school analogy. It seems so forced.

Hopefully Billions gets better with Axe down the stretch but the dialog has become very annoying every conversation has some old school analogy. It seems so forced.
I think it jumped the shark two seasons ago, but I kept watching just to see it through.

Not only is the dialogue forced, but to me the the storyline is scattered and getting more far-fetched as well (such as having his Olympic dream crushed so easily after his bid was chosen and now running for president, and being so unaware some of his people are trying to sabotage that too).

I get they are trying to prove that Prince’s character has a serious god complex and is far from the noble hedge fund billionaire he claims to be, but this season proves the show has definitely run its course.

MJM,

As you are probably aware, today is National Lobster Day. I managed to stop on my way home from getting my car inspected at the Waterman's Fish Bar in Cornelius, NC and get this Connecticut Lobster Roll for lunch while my wife had the grilled salmon. Nothing like you'd get in Maine or Long Island, but not bad at all and made my day. Maybe 3.3 claws.

Attachments

• Lobster roll.jpg
    Lobster roll.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
MJM,

As you are probably aware, today is National Lobster Day. I managed to stop on my way home from getting my car inspected at the Waterman's Fish Bar in Cornelius, NC and get this Connecticut Lobster Roll for lunch while my wife had the grilled salmon. Nothing like you'd get in Maine or Long Island, but not bad at all and made my day. Maybe 3.3 claws.
That looks great except for that satanic broccoli

Billions is staggering and stumbling to the finish line. Sloppy mess. And they managed to outdo themselves with even more over the top sport’s analogies.

Back