Homeland And All Things Maher

I may have to subscribe to HBO after watching the new trailer for Winning Time Season 2.
It looks freakin awesome.
How was Season 1?

I may have to subscribe to HBO after watching the new trailer for Winning Time Season 2.
It looks freakin awesome.
How was Season 1?

I enjoyed season one. It was fun. Obviously there was a good amount of creative license taken.

Recap of season one:
The most serious character was Jeannie Buss, the most insane character was Jerry West, the most neurotic character was Paul Westhead,

The worst actor chosen for a role was Adrien Brody as Pat Riley.

I enjoyed season one. It was fun. Obviously there was a good amount of creative license taken.

Recap of season one:
The most serious character was Jeannie Buss, the most insane character was Jerry West, the most neurotic character was Paul Westhead,

The worst actor chosen for a role was Adrien Brody as Pat Riley.
That sounds about right, lol.

MTK Lobster House Montauk. Pretty good roll but considering it’s Montauk I expedite to be blown away which I wasn’t. 8 claw rating

Attachments

• IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
A couple shows with only 1 season released to date that I flew thru but really enjoyed were, Severance and Silo. Both of them are on Apple TV.

Both sci-fi. Silo is a standard dystopian style SciFi and Severance is more of a modern workforce version. If going with, id choose severance.

A couple shows with only 1 season released to date that I flew thru but really enjoyed were, Severance and Silo. Both of them are on Apple TV.

Both sci-fi. Silo is a standard dystopian style SciFi and Severance is more of a modern workforce version. If going with, id choose severance.
Half our members who read this thread had to google dystopian

Memo to self " when meeting Mase for first time keep phone handy to look up words " :)

Severance was fantastic.
The final 30 minutes of Season 1 is some of the most nail-biting TV I've ever seen.
I might renew Apple just for Season 2 alone.

Saw last episode of 1883 tonight. Love that show. Much better than Yellowstone IMO. Give me any western with Sam Elliot in it and I'm going to love it but damn Tim McGraw is fantastic and his blonde daughter looks just as hot as Jennifer Lawrence and a twin

Back