Homeland And All Things Maher

The one thing I can pretty confidently say in life is I can close. Now that might be closing a garage door or something but I can definitely close stuff. lol

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and I refuse to shed a tear over a gaddamn CGI ferret and... but.... but.... OH GOD LOLA, FLOOR, AND TEEFS, WHY? WHY?! OH WHY!!!!??

Season 2 of Joe Pickett coming in June on Paramount Plus.

Good Shows

The Diplomat
The Last Thing He Told Me

(I'm not much of a tv guy, but my wife is and got me into those shows.)
Interesting I gave the diplomat 2 episodes and gave up maybe it’s the St. John’s in me. I’ll try episode 3. I’m s huge Kerri Russell fan so maybe my expectations are too high after The Americans

Have a great trip! Bring me back some great pisco duty free!
This is happening literally right now. It’s a story of mjmaherjr sitting in front of Joe Biden. The Maherplomat
Enjoy! We’ve watched the first 3 episodes of Diplomat and thought it was ok! We are about to leave for Rome. Glad the recruiting is done but I’m sure I’ll still check in while the family is sleeping lol.

Will you be drinking Mahergaritas on the flight? ;) Have a great trip.
I had Mahergaritas in the lounge:). I wasn’t gonna drink on the airplane but we are 99 minutes delayed already and the F’ing pilot said the nose kit is sheared and they are replacing it. Why the F sound you tell the cabin this ! And they aren’t serving drinks yet

Just finished Rabbit Hole. I am a sucker for anything with Charles Dance in it. I liked it.

I saw the first 2 episodes of season two of Joe Pickett on Paramount Plus. So far it’s excellent and close to the C.J. Box books.

Back