EPL 2015-16

Big weekend, fellas.

Not for all of us. Haha.

Should be two good and very exciting games. Its not often you get the top four playing each other the same weekend. The EPL is still up for grabs. We'll see if anyone makes a statement this weekend.

How about Leicester hammering Man City. Wow this is getting crazy. Leicester or Spurs might actually win the league. Who saw this coming.

Leicester have been magnificent and it would be foolish to bet against them at this stage. After Arsenal next week they are through the toughest part of their schedule. They are also out of the cups and not in Europe, so they can focus on the league. They are full of confidence and the only thing that might derail them is an injury to Mahrez or Vardy. They would be the first team outside the Big 4 to win the League since Blackburn over 20 years ago. Most pundits had picked Leicester to be relegated... unreal!!

Man City was outside of "the big four" for much of that time, although I suppose you can say Liverpool is not big 4 and city is now, but thats changing the definition of the big 4 from where it started, also Rovers (who I support sadly) were very much a part of the English Football big boys at the time, joined by United and possibly Newcastle. That said the Idea of the big 4 (United Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool) didn't really start until 2004 when those teams started locking up the CL spots yearly. Basically i'm saying Leicester's rise to the top has been way more unprecedented than Rovers rise was. Here's to hoping they can pull it off.

How about Leicester hammering Man City. Wow this is getting crazy. Leicester or Spurs might actually win the league. Who saw this coming.

Leicester have been magnificent and it would be foolish to bet against them at this stage. After Arsenal next week they are through the toughest part of their schedule. They are also out of the cups and not in Europe, so they can focus on the league. They are full of confidence and the only thing that might derail them is an injury to Mahrez or Vardy. They would be the first team outside the Big 4 to win the League since Blackburn over 20 years ago. Most pundits had picked Leicester to be relegated... unreal!!

Man City was outside of "the big four" for much of that time, although I suppose you can say Liverpool is not big 4 and city is now, but thats changing the definition of the big 4 from where it started, also Rovers (who I support sadly) were very much a part of the English Football big boys at the time, joined by United and possibly Newcastle. That said the Idea of the big 4 (United Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool) didn't really start until 2004 when those teams started locking up the CL spots yearly. Basically i'm saying Leicester's rise to the top has been way more unprecedented than Rovers rise was. Here's to hoping they can pull it off.

Agree! Blackburn had been knocking on the door for a few years before they won it and had Shearer in his prime. This time last year Leicester were bottom of the table and odds on to get relegated. The turnaround is nothing short of amazing.

I think Arsenal will win on Sunday but I would not bet on it... :) Maybe 2-1. The other one will be 2-2, but with Kompany back, City might keep Spurs at bay. Should be two exciting games.

What a mess United is. Lose 2-1 to a horrible Sunderland on DeGea own goal. How long do they stick with LVG?

Chelsea is absolutely hammering Newcastle 5-1.

Always nice to see but at this point EPL games are meaningless for Chelsea. They really need to start playing the youngsters. How does Ruben Loftus-cheek only get a couple of minutes. Funny that Traore has more goals then Hazard. let the kid play. Need to also see lot more of Kenedy.

Crazy morning!

It was almost perfect, I would have preferred the Scum-LC match had ended in a draw, and we certainly had a fair share of luck on the PK decision, but to go into the Etihad and get a late winner feels pretty friggin' good. COYS

Crazy morning!

It was almost perfect, I would have preferred the Scum-LC match had ended in a draw, and we certainly had a fair share of luck on the PK decision, but to go into the Etihad and get a late winner feels pretty friggin' good. COYS

Scum?

Congrats to Spurs on their win. March 5 could be big.

The ref made a hames of the Arsenal-Leicester game by giving Vardy a penalty for running into Monreal and the going the make-up call route by sending off Simpson.

Still a win is a win and it was good to see Welbeck back and Theo scored for the first time in ages. Looks like Cazorla and Wilshire are back in training too... We will need all hands on deck in the next few months.

Shaping up to be a great race. Might be the best race we've had in a long time. Anyone of the top four can win it. I think City will drop off. With Pelligrini having one foot out the door not sure how motivated City will be. This really is Wenger's chance to win EPL before Pep comes aboard, Mou to United and Chelsea reload. I think Gunners will win it but don't sleep on the Spurs.

Crazy morning!

Scum?
Haha, I'm Spurs, man, what do you want from me?

No offense, you're good people.

Crazy morning!

Scum?
Haha, I'm Spurs, man, what do you want from me?

No offense, you're good people.

What a nightmare for a Chelsea fan. Spurs and Gunners battling for the league title. Still hoping Leicester can hang on. Leicester play Chelsea last game of the year. Will be interesting to see how Chelsea approach the game if it can decide title.

Oh man. I just releasing I'm flying to Puerto Rico on the 5th. Ecstatic to be going somewhere I've never been before but gutted to miss the biggest NLD, maybe, ever.

Oh man. I just releasing I'm flying to Puerto Rico on the 5th. Ecstatic to be going somewhere I've never been before but gutted to miss the biggest NLD, maybe, ever.

I'm sure you"ll find a way to watch the game. That game will be huge and a home game for Spurs. I hope the race comes down to the last weekend of the season.

Just what Arsenal needed. A tie to Hull City and now the have to have a replay at Hull City. Wenger can't be too happy about squeezing an extra game into a very pact schedule with CL and chasing a EPL title.

Could be a good weekend for Leicester. United crushing Arsenal and Spurs down one with 20 minutes left in their game.

Dire display by Arsenal. Gutless, weak, insipid and uninspired. No fight. Rolled over and capitulated.

Ozil, Walcott and Gabriel should have been made walk home to London from Manchester - wearing their match jerseys. And Sanchez has been figured out.

Credit to young Rashford, what a start to his career.

Dire display by Arsenal. Gutless, weak, insipid and uninspired. No fight. Rolled over and capitulated.

Ozil, Walcott and Gabriel should have been made walk home to London from Manchester - wearing their match jerseys. And Sanchez has been figured out.

Credit to young Rashford, what a start to his career.

All true but lets not forget the worthless one otherwise known as Aaron Ramsey

It's a very fine line for these teams for what constitutes a successful campaign and a failure. The league is still ripe for the taking and I wouldn't count Arsenal out. But they need 2-3 new players this summer to change their style.

I'd love to see another "ball-winner" added to the CM position. I'm a broken record about this but it would go along way replacing one of those cute midfielders with someone who combines athleticism with skill. Man City could be subdued down the stretch with big UCL ties on the horizon. So it really could be a 3 team race with Spurs, Leicester and Gunners. My money is on Spurs but Arsenal are definitely in decent shape still.

It's a very fine line for these teams for what constitutes a successful campaign and a failure. The league is still ripe for the taking and I wouldn't count Arsenal out. But they need 2-3 new players this summer to change their style.

I'd love to see another "ball-winner" added to the CM position. I'm a broken record about this but it would go along way replacing one of those cute midfielders with someone who combines athleticism with skill. Man City could be subdued down the stretch with big UCL ties on the horizon. So it really could be a 3 team race with Spurs, Leicester and Gunners. My money is on Spurs but Arsenal are definitely in decent shape still.

Spurs can go top tomorrow with a win.

Back