EPL 2015-16

If West Ham have any thoughts of top four finish they have to do much better than 2-2 at home to CP.

Hammers have a remarkable record vs top of the table and truly awful record vs. the bottom half. If we had won the games that were "should wins" we'd be rubbing shoulders with LC.

That said, deserved a better fate today. Clattenberg distinguished himself yet again with a brutal call that took us down to 10 men early in the second half.

But no excuses. Didn't play well enough to secure the win when we were up 2-1. Every game down the stretch should be fun to watch all across the table.

What a goal from Payet though!

Almost silly how well he's striking those free kicks right now. It's a surprise when doesn't score. His goal for France v Russia this week was every bit as amazing. He's been the game changer for WestHam this season.

Latest rumblings have West Ham going after Wilshere this summer.

I love Jack but he's never healthy. Wenger might cash in if someone offers right amount. Same of Oxe who's been rumored to Liverpool and City.

I'm sorry, I've seen the play numerous times now, that should be a hand ball on Huth. His arm was clearly out.

It's definitely Leicester's league to lose now. The Spurs/Pool game was exciting as hell yesterday. Great back and forth.

Arsenal needs to get ahead of Spurs. That's all that matters at this point. The title belongs to Leicester

Are you sensing Leicester without Vardy might be vulnerable and the door has opened a crack?
I'm a little bummed about the Islanders right now, but let's just say I'm intrigued at how this last month plays itself out. We are definitely flying right now.

One of my best friends is a Tottenham supporter. I always joke around with him, telling him the only people in the world who want the Spurs to win the league are spurs fans, everyone else wants Leicester.

Will be happy for my friend and for Guinness if they do pull it off

One of my best friends is a Tottenham supporter. I always joke around with him, telling him the only people in the world who want the Spurs to win the league are spurs fans, everyone else wants Leicester.

Will be happy for my friend and for Guinness if they do pull it off

As someone who supports a Greek team, I tend to pick EPL teams based on managers and players individually. I really want the Spurs to win. Love everything about them from their speedy fullbacks, to Ericksen and Dier patrolling the middle of the field in a COMPLETELY opposite manner. To the wonderkid Alli and Harry up top. Great team who I hope can pull it out. Renieri screwed the Greek national team and I don't care for Vardy. Seems like a trashy kind of guy, but a hell of a player nonetheless!

Heurelho Gomes, you are the love of my life.. Heurelho Gomes, I'd let you shag my wife. Heurelho Gomes I wish I were Brazilian too!!

Leicester City! We're coming for you!!

Heurelho Gomes, you are the love of my life.. Heurelho Gomes, I'd let you shag my wife. Heurelho Gomes I wish I were Brazilian too!!

Chelsea will put an end to the title race this weekend. If for some reason it goes to the last weekend of the year look for Chelsea to send out their Academy team in the finale against Leicester.

Chelsea will put an end to the title race this weekend. If for some reason it goes to the last weekend of the year look for Chelsea to send out their Academy team in the finale against Leicester.

It feels weird to be rooting for Chelsea!!

It feels weird to be rooting for Chelsea!!

Admit it. Blue really is your favorite color. Chelsea gets the job done with a great 2 goal comeback. That 2nd goal by Hazard was brilliant. Where was that all year? Anyway always nice to deny the Spurs. Congrats to Leicester for a miracle season. Still can believe no European competition for Chelsea next year.

From 5,000 / 1 underdogs to Champions in 9 months and two games to spare. An incredible story that virtually no-one predicted. It will be an interesting summer as the others sell the dead wood, re-load, change managers, etc. Plus we have the Euro's to look forward to. Should be a good tournament.

From 5,000 / 1 underdogs to Champions in 9 months and two games to spare. An incredible story that virtually no-one predicted. It will be an interesting summer as the others sell the dead wood, re-load, change managers, etc. Plus we have the Euro's to look forward to. Should be a good tournament.

The real question is when Disney buys the rights to the Leicester story do they use creative license and have Vardy scoring the winning goal in stoppage time against Spurs or do they stay true and show Leicester players on Vardy's couch rooting for Chelsea? It is a great story. Other than Spurs fans and bookies I think everyone was rooting for Leicester.

This team will be the death of me.

Today was inexcusable.

Indeed. After the Hammers debacle yesterday, I was hoping your boys might help us out.

Back