EPL 2015-16

TX Redman

After a brief summer hiatus the action resumes this Sat morning with Spurs going to Man U and expect a home win. Man U have been busy spending money left and right to the point the players probably need name tags. No more Falcao, RvP, Di Maria or Nani. In with Bastian Schweinsteiger (greatest name evah), Schneiderlin and Memphis TN Williams.

My man Wenger has been quiet but the one signing (Petr Cech) could be the difference. Ox has looked good pre-season and if Herr Ozil gives 10% of the effort put forth by Alexis Sanchez, we will be in good shape.

Expect Man City and Chelsea to be thereabouts in May and also to open the checkbook again between now and the transfer deadline. Be interesting to see how Liverpool gel and how Sterling does at City. Surprised Chelsea took on Falcao and if Costa's hamstrings act up, the Blues are in trouble.

New teams this year: Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford. I hope all three stay up and Tottenham, Spurs and the team that plays at White Hart Lane get relegated. That's me being neutral.

After a brief summer hiatus the action resumes this Sat morning with Spurs going to Man U and expect a home win. Man U have been busy spending money left and right to the point the players probably need name tags. No more Falcao, RvP, Di Maria or Nani. In with Bastian Schweinsteiger (greatest name evah), Schneiderlin and Memphis TN Williams.

My man Wenger has been quiet but the one signing (Petr Cech) could be the difference. Ox has looked good pre-season and if Herr Ozil gives 10% of the effort put forth by Alexis Sanchez, we will be in good shape.

Expect Man City and Chelsea to be thereabouts in May and also to open the checkbook again between now and the transfer deadline. Be interesting to see how Liverpool gel and how Sterling does at City. Surprised Chelsea took on Falcao and if Costa's hamstrings act up, the Blues are in trouble.

New teams this year: Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford. I hope all three stay up and Tottenham, Spurs and the team that plays at White Hart Lane get relegated. That's me being neutral.

hey is there a website that shows when games are being played in south american countries ? I've want to see if there are any games when we are in La Paz in a few weeks but not sure where to look

hey is there a website that shows when games are being played in south american countries ? I've want to see if there are any games when we are in La Paz in a few weeks but not sure where to look

Do you mean BPL teams or a local bolivian team?

BPL fixtures:http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...mClubId=ALL&paramComp_8=true&view=.dateSeason

What are your season predictions? :)

I'm with you on hoping the Spurs get relegated. Hopefully they send Danny Rose over to the Bridge before they go down.

1) Chelsea
2) Arsenal
3) Man City
4) United

Arsenal looks very dangerous if they can stay healthy.

Arsenal still need a striker and not sold on their back line. Cech will be a huge addition for them and will keep them in the hunt.

City and United will go down to the wire. I see a blue moon rising

United backline is a disaster and Rooney needs help up top. Plus with Degea about to leave United will be lucky to hold onto a top four spot. Love the Scheiderlin pickup. The guy is legit. Scweinsteiger will be lucky to play 20 BPL games. The guy is never healthy.

City also has trouble in the backline. Komapny had a bad year last year. Will he go back to being top CB in BPL or is he in downward slide? Be interesting to see Aguerro and Sterling together but a aging Toure and losing Milner will hurt. Milner had a great season last year and hasn't been replaced. City should break the bank and sign Debruyne.

Arsenal still need a striker and not sold on their back line. Cech will be a huge addition for them and will keep them in the hunt.

Healthy Giroud takes care of the former.
Regarding the back 4, their right side is weak, I agree.

Ugh Giroud. Not enough firepower for the Gunners.

+1 and they're also linked with Benzema, Lacazette etc. Would not be surprised if they add another striker.

+1 and they're also linked with Benzema, Lacazette etc. Would not be surprised if they add another striker.

No Walcott love?

Benzema could certainly impact the BPL race. Hope that he stays in Madrid.

Still hoping that Chelsea makes a bid for Greizmann. Imagine Hazard on one side and Griezmann on the other. Cesc would break the assist record and Chelsea would cruise to another title.

And therein lies the problem. Every year we seem to lose 3-4 key players for several months (see Walcott, Wilshere, Ozil, Arteta, Koscielny, Giroud, Debuchy). A brittle team. I will say the squad is deeper than it has been for many years and we have a new fitness coach...

Giroud can be good but also misses many chances. Would like to see another striker but not sure Benzema is much better. Welbeck or Walcott might be useful against the right teams.

Anyway, great to see a lot of interest here and impressed by TIS and Corey Pavin's knowledge (I know, it is CPA Vin). Can't wait for Guinness77 to extol the virtues of Harry Kane and OhioFan to rave about B. Munich and the Bundesliga!! Looking forward to a fun season and watching soccer before breakfast on the weekends.

No Walcott love?

He just doesn't score enough and is injury prone. Besides he always has one foot out the door. I wouldn't rely on him if i were a Gunner's fan.

And therein lies the problem. Every year we seem to lose 3-4 key players for several months (see Walcott, Wilshere, Ozil, Arteta, Koscielny, Giroud, Debuchy). A brittle team. I will say the squad is deeper than it has been for many years and we have a new fitness coach...

Giroud can be good but also misses many chances. Would like to see another striker but not sure Benzema is much better. Welbeck or Walcott might be useful against the right teams.

Anyway, great to see a lot of interest here and impressed by TIS and Corey Pavin's knowledge (I know, it is CPA Vin). Can't wait for Guinness77 to extol the virtues of Harry Kane and OhioFan to rave about B. Munich and the Bundesliga!! Looking forward to a fun season and watching soccer before breakfast on the weekends.

Kids were raised in Connecticut and began playing in the 80's.
English coaches had them watch the EPL games on public TV.
Liverpool was always the game of the week (McManaman and Robbie Fowler days) and that's been the family team ever since.
Huge opportunity missed 2 seasons ago.

This is the second best time of the year. The first being the week between Christmas and New years. Spent boxing day last year at the Bridge. So much fun. Can't wait for the season to start.

By the way I heard that Wilshire sprained his ankle reading this post and will be out six weeks.

Kids were raised in Connecticut and began playing in the 80's.
English coaches had them watch the EPL games on public TV.
Liverpool was always the game of the week (McManaman and Robbie Fowler days) and that's been the family team ever since.
Huge opportunity missed 2 seasons ago.

I'm sorry but Gerrard's slip and fall was my favorite moment of the season. By the way my wife's cousin from Liverpool just stayed with us a couple of weeks ago. My wife made me promise to not talk soccer.

Back