EPL 2015-16

It's a very fine line for these teams for what constitutes a successful campaign and a failure. The league is still ripe for the taking and I wouldn't count Arsenal out. But they need 2-3 new players this summer to change their style.

I'd love to see another "ball-winner" added to the CM position. I'm a broken record about this but it would go along way replacing one of those cute midfielders with someone who combines athleticism with skill. Man City could be subdued down the stretch with big UCL ties on the horizon. So it really could be a 3 team race with Spurs, Leicester and Gunners. My money is on Spurs but Arsenal are definitely in decent shape still.

Spurs can go top tomorrow with a win.

I'm hopeful that my Hammers can slay one more giant. The Spuds put a nasty beatdown on us earlier this year and revenge would be sweet!

The World aligns in weird ways sometimes. Flying from 7:30 to 10:30 on Saturday and the NLD starts at 7:45. Taking JetBlue and they have the NBC Sports channel. It's gonna be a flight like I've never taken before. I couldn't even sit down in my living room during the Swansea match and now I'll be sitting on a plane with headphones. Should be interesting but I'm really stoked I get to watch it live.

First things first, have to take care of the Spammers. Not an easy match, another London Derby, and WH has Payet back who didn't play at the Lane and they've been a strong home side this season. Alli probably out today, but I have to admit, I'm confident. Up the Spurs!

Another pile of steaming dung from the Gunners.

Sad to say I'd rather see them slip out of top 4.
But there isnt a slam dunk coaching candidate waiting in the wings.

Another pile of steaming dung from the Gunners.

What a great day for Leicester. Arsenal are a major disappointment. It would be a sin if they recover and win the league. They just don't deserve any trophies.

How great would it be if Man City go on a slide and drop out of top four. Would love to see Pep coaching in the Europa next season.

The World aligns in weird ways sometimes. Flying from 7:30 to 10:30 on Saturday and the NLD starts at 7:45. Taking JetBlue and they have the NBC Sports channel. It's gonna be a flight like I've never taken before. I couldn't even sit down in my living room during the Swansea match and now I'll be sitting on a plane with headphones. Should be interesting but I'm really stoked I get to watch it live.

First things first, have to take care of the Spammers. Not an easy match, another London Derby, and WH has Payet back who didn't play at the Lane and they've been a strong home side this season. Alli probably out today, but I have to admit, I'm confident. Up the Spurs!

Had to avoid news feeds all day and stay up late to watch DVR of the match. Will be worth dragging my rear around tomorrow. Score one for the Hammers!

We've got Payet...Dmitri Payet....I don't think you understand...

That must have been one miserable flight.

Had to avoid news feeds all day and stay up late to watch DVR of the match. Will be worth dragging my rear around tomorrow. Score one for the Hammers!

Payet has had an amazing year. Time to start talking about the Hammers as having a good shot at a CL spot. City is dropping like a rock, the Gunners have been miserable and United is still average. Chelsea still too far back to get me excited and too many teams in front of them.

Payet has had an amazing year. Time to start talking about the Hammers as having a good shot at a CL spot. City is dropping like a rock, the Gunners have been miserable and United is still average. Chelsea still too far back to get me excited and too many teams in front of them.

I expect West Ham will be outside the CL and it's the damn games against the bottom half that have killed us. We've been stellar against the traditional powerhouses and absolute slugs against the lower end. Still, it's been a great season to be a Hammers fan and Payet is a joy to watch. If we grab a spot in Europe it will be a successful season.

Certainly will be an entertaining race to the finish throughout the PL. I expect a lot of movement in the table before this wraps up.

Good game, Arsenal will be the happier of the two. Not sure how Dier did not see red? Leicester march on...

Good game, Arsenal will be the happier of the two. Not sure how Dier did not see red? Leicester march on...

Gutsy draw by the Gunners. Down a goal and a man. Might have saved their season.

Good day for Leicester. The West Ham/Everton game was a crazy one. Everton sure give up a lot of goals.

Gutsy draw by the Gunners. Down a goal and a man. Might have saved their season.

Good day for Leicester. The West Ham/Everton game was a crazy one. Everton sure give up a lot of goals.

Indeed. Every match is huge right now. Hats off to Leicester. They're earning this title.

Hammers down 2-0 with just over 10 to play; sniped three in closing minutes. Wild.

No FA Cup Threepeat for Arsenal then... Another disjointed performance. Sometimes it looks like these 11 just met each other. Time to ring the bells of change.

The League is a 2 horse race but Leicester have a much easier run-in. The team that many predicted to be relegated. They were 5,000 / 1 at the beginning of the season to be champions. There must be a few very happy fans somewhere.

No FA Cup Threepeat for Arsenal then... Another disjointed performance. Sometimes it looks like these 11 just met each other. Time to ring the bells of change.

The League is a 2 horse race but Leicester have a much easier run-in. The team that many predicted to be relegated. They were 5,000 / 1 at the beginning of the season to be champions. There must be a few very happy fans somewhere.

The end of the Arsenal match was so Arsenal

Weird to think Champions league next year will have Leicester and Spurs and no Chelsea or United. England is going to lose that 4th CL spot. I hope Leicester add to their squad next season or they will be very challenged to compete on all fronts.

Weird to think Champions league next year will have Leicester and Spurs and no Chelsea or United. England is going to lose that 4th CL spot. I hope Leicester add to their squad next season or they will be very challenged to compete on all fronts.

What goes into that 4th spot? Is it determined yet or still TBD

next season's spot is secure, 3 BPL in the UCL with the 4th place team having to play their way in. Certainly 2 or 3 down years in Europe can have a big effect. Olympiakos next year will have to play in the play-off round to get in. All the other decrepit Greek teams have done nothing in Europa and it crushed our coefficient rating.

Basically there is a point systems based upon how your league performs in Champions league and Europa. Spain and Germany spots are secure but England is barely in front of Italy for that extra spot. I think its based over a number of years. Juventus to the CL finals last year was extra bonus points for Italy meanwhile England has been eliminated early in CL the last few years.

Back