2024-25 Season

Agree here. Zuby and RJ have played meaningful big east minutes and played well. Sim and Brady need the larger jumps but Sim has all the tools to do so. Brady to me is the wildcard. I thought he looked a little more capable on defense towards the end of the year but he’s gona need a big time jump to be a top 8 rotation guy for us. We need 4-5 big east level players for next year. Not easy to get but trust the staff to do so. My one concern is who is our alpha for next year? I don’t think anyway name we have been seriously connected to yet is that guy.
RJ definitely has potential to be an/the alpha. His skills are as good as anyone we have had since Artest. The questions are about his ability to stay healthy and the coaching staff being able to help him reduce the silly type of mistakes that he was prone to make this past season. With that said, having another alpha would of course only elevate the team's prospects. I have confidence that RP and the coaching staff will make this happen. All about trust and patience.

In the age of NIL you have to distinguish between the guys only motivated by the benjamins and those who are motivated to be the best player they can be with NIL secondary.
I don't trust players only motivated by greed because it is one of the deadly sins that poisons the trust needed for long term success.

RJ definitely has potential to be an/the alpha. His skills are as good as anyone we have had since Artest. The questions are about his ability to stay healthy and the coaching staff being able to help him reduce the silly type of mistakes that he was prone to make this past season. With that said, having another alpha would of course only elevate the team's prospects. I have confidence that RP and the coaching staff will make this happen. All about trust and patience.
If RJs our best player, we’re in trouble.

Back