2024-25 Season

Thinking about the roster for 2024-2025, I thought it would be useful to see how RP has won in the past. Attached is a look at the roster construction of RP’s best teams (Final Fours/National Championships). I could not put it in the body of the message. My take aways are: (1) a quality scoring SF is a key; (2) a scoring PG is important (makes sense given RP’s high pick and roll offense); (3) big men who can score are not essential; (4) RP can win with different types of players; (5) RP likes upperclassman leading the scoring with a couple of exceptions; and (6) RP doesn’t need a roster full of top 20 recruits to win.

Attachments

• Pitino's Teams.pdf
    201.1 KB · Views: 11
Wilcher and Glover both look like studs in clips, but then you look at their stats and they don't scream stud. I'm going to assume lots of sharing the ball on these high-level Jersey teams.

I do think we're going to carry a smaller roster and Glover will find himself at multiple positions if he's up to the task though.

Wilcher and Glover both look like studs in clips, but then you look at their stats and they don't scream stud. I'm going to assume lots of sharing the ball on these high-level Jersey teams.

I do think we're going to carry a smaller roster and Glover will find himself at multiple positions if he's up to the task though.
Smaller than 14 or just smaller in general?

You missed a zero, or I missed a zero. It is closer to what RedNC said. Some PC fan on Twitter/X said he went there last year and there were no problems with tickets, but that's irrelevant to this year. Tough time of year being a week before Thanksgiving.
And Baha Mar is not an inexpensive resort, so that may deter people as well.

Back