2024-25 Season

So what's our schedule looking like right now?

Big 12 challenge
Bahamas: Virginia, Baylor, Tennessee
Bahamas: Virginia, Baylor, Tennessee
Alabama at MSG

Anything else I'm missing?

Love the Kentucky home & home, I think that's a no brainer for both sides.

Never said they were slouches. I am pointing out there is a core in place and the staff will be selective building around them.

Last year, only Soriano returned who played major minutes.
Except, my friend, it was the coach's choice to overhaul the roster and not have a returning core last season. Can't blame the circumstances. Plus, weren't we lead to believe that the roster was overhauled so that Rick could bring in his own kids? Well, that sort of backfired.

Regardless, I still have the utmost faith in Rick, but he's made some mistakes and is not above being criticized for them.

Except, my friend, it was the coach's choice to overhaul the roster and not have a returning core last season. Can't blame the circumstances. Plus, weren't we lead to believe that the roster was overhauled so that Rick could bring in his own kids? Well, that sort of backfired.

Regardless, I still have the utmost faith in Rick, but he's made some mistakes and is not above being criticized for them.
Yes, it was Pitino’s choice to overturn the roster. But whatever the reason, the argument is the difference in choosing players this year as opposed to last year because there is a returning core.

Yes, it was Pitino’s choice to overturn the roster. But whatever the reason, the argument is the difference in choosing players this year as opposed to last year because there is a returning core.
A rather weak returning Core 4 unless they all take major leaps which is possible but not probable. Of course most of the board overrates them IMO.

It’s a better core then last years. And the potential for improvement is real.
Agree here. Zuby and RJ have played meaningful big east minutes and played well. Sim and Brady need the larger jumps but Sim has all the tools to do so. Brady to me is the wildcard. I thought he looked a little more capable on defense towards the end of the year but he’s gona need a big time jump to be a top 8 rotation guy for us. We need 4-5 big east level players for next year. Not easy to get but trust the staff to do so. My one concern is who is our alpha for next year? I don’t think anyway name we have been seriously connected to yet is that guy.

Along with Roberts , Fraschilla, Lavin , Mullin , CMA coming to a NIL fundraiser .
#20 is always welcome on campus and at all events! Does anyone know if he has us officially on his "no more return" list out of anger how things ended? Sorry if this has ever been discussed and I missed it.

Back to the thread: I think the returning core is very good and will continue to improve. Our coach didn't achieve what he has achieved in his career by NOT being a good judge of talent.

Back