2024-25 Season

Gee I hope we get on some guards’ list. Right now our backcourt consists of a freshman in Lefty and Wilcher. I sure hope there are some guards waiting in the wings cause we will need at least two, one being an impact player, just to finish close to where we finished last year.
I think Witcher is going to surprise a lot of people next year. You could see his confidence growing at the end of the year with more playing time. He can shoot and he can get into the lane. I know we are looking for the next shiny toy in the portal but i think we already have a major answer already on the team. Not discounting that we need more depth.

I think Witcher is going to surprise a lot of people next year. You could see his confidence growing at the end of the year with more playing time. He can shoot and he can get into the lane. I know we are looking for the next shiny toy in the portal but i think we already have a major answer already on the team. Not discounting that we need more depth.
I would actually be surprised if Wilcher didn’t blow up. Same with Zuby and Dunlap.

While Wilcher did have a few nice moments, I also remember his performance against Seton Hall in the Big East Tournament where he was yanked within minutes for several mis cues. Not saying he won’t improve but he has a way to go before he can be counted on as a 25 minute plus starter.

While Wilcher did have a few nice moments, I also remember his performance against Seton Hall in the Big East Tournament where he was yanked within minutes for several mis cues. Not saying he won’t improve but he has a way to go before he can be counted on as a 25 minute plus starter.
fish outta water in the SH game... was rough to watch the few mins he was on the court... hopefully that is BIG motivation for him this offseason

I get a sense st johns fans are tempering expectations for the 2024-2025. Last year, there was a lot of talk that by year 2 under pitino, we would be a powerhouse.

Back