2023-24 Roster

not going to play the who stays who goes game. too many question mark outside of soriano. the other guys were never coached right so we dont know if they have any potential. Posh maybeee

Been a while since was on site because I been waiting for a coach like RP for a very very long time ! Soriano is his Captain and will build around him! He did say we will have 8 new players - he also said I will meet with all of the players currently on the team! He clearly said - my style is Defense and have to make open 3 ! You have to love this game as much as he does ! When I was a kid going to basketball camp in queens Holy Cross HA - RP was a guest coach! He made me love the game - only coach made us be in defense stance for a good 30 minutes blowing whistle to turn and next drill was full court press then 3s - it was amazing! I love the hire - I love what he said about he’s coming to win , build it like Louie did and president the Father will build unbelievable University like he did to Providence! I think he might have 4 returns - Soriano is in - his best friend is Jones - who can shoot or score , Wasu - proven to be a great player in clutch , AJ Storr , but hey what do I know - I thought the Kid King didn’t get what he deserved , I think he can shoot and Bill Rafferty love them every game !

Should be fun - can’t wait to see what’s next and happy to get back on site !

I think Posh is at the top of that list too. He was suspended at one point, benched at one point, never ever paying attention to coach in the huddle etc.

There is a reason Pitino isnt mentioning Posh like he is Soriano and Drissa. Posh is a problem just like the rest of them.
When was Posh suspended?

Mike Hoops on Twitter saying a popular St. John’s player won’t be asked back for an academic reasons. Goes in to say Mike Anderson let him run amok. Amy clues?

Hes been benched multiple times over the last 2 years for disciplinary reasons. Im out on the posh stuff. This is like when a parent cant see the faults in their child. Its bizarre.
Or like when parent can’t see the good in another child because that child is taking playing time over theirs.

It is bizarre.

Mike Anderson is not coming out of this looking good. What went down behind the scenes in practice and player accountability Curbelo sneaking into the press room seems to be be the tip of the ice berg. Maybe the school has real reasons to fire with cause.

Back