2023-24 Roster

I suspect Storr will stick around as Macon probably will go to bat for him.
I hope you’re right and believe it to be the case as well. But wasn’t storr one of the few recruits Shoes closed on?

I suspect Storr will stick around as Macon probably will go to bat for him.

But remember, Storr will also have to be up for the challenge of playing for a coach like Pitino. As someone mentioned in another thread, he's very demanding, and in the past has yanked players from the game who took a possession off on defense. Not saying Storr can't fit, just stating all this for context. Also not speaking of Storr specifically, but some players just want to be coddled.

But remember, Storr will also have to be up for the challenge of playing for a coach like Pitino. As someone mentioned in another thread, he's very demanding, and in the past has yanked players from the game who took a possession off on defense. Not saying Storr can't fit, just stating all this for context. Also not speaking of Storr specifically, but some players just want to be coddled.
It's what he needs. He will be a much better player for it.

But we don't even really know what's going on. We're just getting bits and pieces that are leaking out.
I think by getting bits and pieces we actually can gauge most of what is going on. I can understand impatience but the alternative is less attractive to me..
Instead of bits and pieces, we would wait until it is a finished product ..and then they could tell us and the press what happened.
I prefer seeing it evolve even in bits and pieces..

Storr possibly holding out for NIL, which I’m sure will be part of the conversation!
Does our 70-year-old coach like when Gen Z'ers immediately ask about salary instead of getting through what is essentially a job interview first though?

Storr is getting a gift from the heavens. He signed to play w/ a horrible coach and now is getting a HOFer. Its such a no brainer a meeting shouldnt even be needed.
Both sides are doing their due diligence. Im sure Storr is just weight his options just like RP weighted his options with who he is going to invite back.

chances are we will lose some of our individual favorites to the portal, but equally there will be new players to get excited about coming in.

And we won’t know anything til they lace’em up next November. The only thing that’s constant is change.

Back