2023-24 Roster

Jack Williams

Figured we’d need a thread for any and all news and speculation about what the team will look like.

I’ll get the ball rolling with something that could be nothing:

AJ Storr reposted the announcement of Pitino’s hiring on his Instagram. If he’s “endorsing” the hire on his social media to me it points to him staying and playing for Rick

These kids got a gift from the heavens. Going from cma to pitino is like going from a civic to a mercedes. There is more of a reason to stay now, not less.

I do believe Pitino is going to recruit over many of our kids. The only safe ones I see are Storr, Soriano, Gardner, Yaxel.

Figured we’d need a thread for any and all news and speculation about what the team will look like.

I’ll get the ball rolling with something that could be nothing:

AJ Storr reposted the announcement of Pitino’s hiring on his Instagram. If he’s “endorsing” the hire on his social media to me it points to him staying and playing for Rick
I dont know what to make of the emoji he used though. I think he would thrive with a coach like Pitino demanding his best. Hope he is endorsing the hire

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_183751_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_183751_Instagram.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 53
Posh
RJ Davis
Isiah Wong
Soriano
Zed Key
Wusu
Lendeborg
Stanley
Pinzon
Max Edwards
Jaylen Blakes
Traore
Very curious, LJSA...you don't think (or want) Storr and Gardner to stay? Is that Maximus Edwards, the GW guard? Some nice talent, but roster seems guard-heavy if that is the GW guard.
Just my .02 cents.

Pitino can find a shooter to play off the ball and have Posh handle it.

Anderson had Posh playing off the ball in the forced and failed Curbelo-Posh backcourt experiment.

Agreed. The issue wasn’t Posh’s poor 3pt shooting, it was the combination of that and Curbelo’s shooting that was the problem.

Back