2023-24 Rankings

Providence's NET is #54 so that's another Q2 win!

Quad 1: 2-2
Quad 2: 4-1
Quad 3: 2-1
Quad 4: 4-0

Certainly wouldn't consider Saturday's game at #22 Creighton a must win, this team has done more in Big East play than anyone could've asked for and it's very difficult to win at Omaha.

If we do win though we'll be ranked for the first time in 5 years (one week in January 2019), and before that 9 years (January 2015). Both were the final seasons for Lavin and Mullin, and also the last two times we made the Tournament.
We fired both those guys after those seasons so Rick is now officially on the hot seat.

Yep it's Michigan. Currently their NET is #94 and would need to move up to top 75 to be Q2. Not sure if they'll get there but fortunately the rest of our resume is pretty great.
Not only were we not ready that early but it was bad luck to get Michigan when Martelli was in charge.

I see Michigan taking a nose dive. Weird shit is happening with that program.
Nothing weird other than that Juwan Howard is not IT. He has hit the point in his coaching arc where there's no more Beilein foundation to rely on and he doesn't have the ability to do it himself. He was smart to bring in Martelli but still not enough. On to the next coach for Michigan hoops.

Nothing weird other than that Juwan Howard is not IT. He has hit the point in his coaching arc where there's no more Beilein foundation to rely on and he doesn't have the ability to do it himself. He was smart to bring in Martelli but still not enough. On to the next coach for Michigan hoops.
I agree he is not it. I also would say that it is true that he is allowing weird shit to happen. In the last few weeks he publicly gave up coaching his team for a game and now suspended a player for away games only. These are not things you often see.

Back