Yankees 2024 Season

Just a reminder that Tigers-Guardians is going on right now (it was moved up yesterday, due to a bad weather forecast in Cleveland this evening).

There's no score in the bottom of the third.

I don't trust Rodon, but that's actually why I agree with the move.

Let him go here, where he can be backed up by a rested bullpen, rather than game 3, which could be a key swing game in the series.

If the Yankees lose game 1, there is still ample time to recover, especially with Cole going in game 2. If they lose game 3, unless they're still up 2-1, they could be in serious trouble.

Cleveland:
Kwan LF
Fry DH
Ramirez 3B
Thomas CF
J. Naylor 1B
Noel RF
B. Naylor C
Gimenez 2B
Rocchio SS

YANKEES:
Torres 2B
Soto RF
Judge CF
Wells C
Stanton DH
Chisholm Jr. 3B
Volpe SS
Rizzo 1B
Verdugo LF

Once again, Judge gets screwed by the strike zone, and says nothing. I really believe these umps hold that against him. It's not intentional on their part, but I think they know, in the back of their minds, that they won't get an argument from Judge if they call him out on strikes, and so, they do.

Once again, Judge gets screwed by the strike zone, and says nothing. I really believe these umps hold that against him. It's not intentional on their part, but I think they know, in the back of their minds, that they won't get an argument from Judge if they call him out on strikes, and so, they do.
He is 6’8”…
I usually only see this level of paranoia on the Mets thread (I know because I usually post it) - I thinking you may be angling for honorary Met fandom.
Maybe Rick can work the umps…

He is 6’8”…
I usually only see this level of paranoia on the Mets thread (I know because I usually post it) - I thinking you may be angling for honorary Met fandom.
Maybe Rick can work the umps…
That 1-1 pitch in the first inning wasn't even close to the plate. I don't care how tall he is, you have to hit the plate for it to be a strike.

The 1-2 probably caught the corner, but that must have looked a foot outside to Judge, after the 1-1 was called a strike.

Back