Yankees 2024 Season

Great outing by Rodon. After the homer he gave up, I typically expected him to self-destruct, but tonight he kept his emotions in check and got right back at it.

Two bombs by Soto and the Statue. The Statue had a couple of others that I thought might have had a chance without the wind.

Unfortunately, 0 for 7 with RISP. These games would be laughters if they could just be a bit better in this category.

Surprised to see Hill and not Cousins or Kahnle. Ended up having to use Weaver for 5 outs and 24 pitches.

According to Boone, Rizzo is fine for tomorrow. Listening to Rizzo, I don't get the same impression.

Need a good one from our ace tomorrow night.

Last edited:
When Rodon has the fastball rolling, he can be a bear to deal with. Last night, his fastball was electric, and the results followed. Still am perplexed at how this team can be so poor with runners in scoring position, but their patience at the plate and Cantillo self destructing gave them a couple of runs with no hitting needed. Stanton once again huge. Three more wins to the Series - need Cole to be a lock down starter tonight to put the pressure on.

a graph was shown about how rodon does with each type of pitch. his best pitch is the changeup.
team stats 2024 yanks
4 th in runs scored. 1st in al
runners left on base - 29th
walks - 6th - in al, seattle had more.
29th means we've left the second most runners on base, which is not good.

But, when you're scoring a lot of runs, you're probably putting a lot of guys on base.

Back