Yankees 2024 Season

full disclosure. went to vivaldi concert. he was not there. saw the last out of the game.

bravo stanton, $99, rodon and the pen. held Rockies to 8 tbs. saw homers thanks to ken and the yes.

I have officially declared the regular season over with yanks in playoffs. sail boat race. 99.8% in playoffs.
yanks have best record in al. best run differential in beisbal.
just beat the first place indians. held them to 1 run in 2 games. 1 hit in one game.
now that stanton has turned the dynamic duo into the fearsome threesome.
the starter pitchers and pen seem back on april/may track.
many are about to leave the IL. sept 1 get the yutes.
dj will leave the mendoza due to numerous novenas and rosaries.

Yanks mailed it in in front of all their greats.

Warren is not an MLB pitcher. He killed the bullpen today. 2 balks! Unreal.

Bad loss to a bad team. Still concerned about this team's hitting.

Bang. 5 homers. Wow.

What Judge is doing is crazy great. And Soto is having a great year. Wonder if he leaves just so he's not 2nd fiddle to Judge.

Amazing watching the 3 consecutive homers.

Stroman has to stop nibbling. He seems like he's 3 balls to every hitter.

Another sloppy game in the field.

Surprised they DFA'd Tonkin for a guy who has struggled. I thought Tonkin had a role on this team.

Bang. 5 homers. Wow.

What Judge is doing is crazy great. And Soto is having a great year. Wonder if he leaves just so he's not 2nd fiddle to Judge.

Surprised they DFA'd Tonkin for a guy who has struggled. I thought Tonkin had a role on this team.
Soto seeing better pitches with protection of Judge hitting behind him. Who’s going to hit behind him on the Mets, Don Hahn or Don Bosh?

full disclosure. missed the game to see a beauty and the beast play.
thank you ken for showing the terrible threesomes power display.
5 gettys. wow 5 times. if stanton stays hot, true protection for soon to be a dodger and $99.
if beauty and the beast was to be played in the bronx.
beauty - $99, the beast stanton.
beauty - soon to be a dodger, the beast torres,
beauty king cole, the beast holmes.
beauty cashman, the beast boonie.
beauty jazz, the beast dj. this one hurts, I love dj.

As much as I dislike Torres, I have to say that he seems to have settled in as leadoff hitter. Seems more patient, willing to see a lot of pitches in front of Soto and Judge. And his overall contact seems to have improved.

Bang. 5 homers. Wow.

Tonkin's ERA since the All-Star break was almost 7. The magic pixie dust finally ran out for him. He's a replacement level guy.

Back