Yankees 2024 Season

Gil struggled tonight. Getting 4 good innings out of this bullpen is a BIG ask. Not a Ferguson fan, but he was great tonight. Overall super job by the bullpen. 4 scoreless innings.

Glad to see Judge get a hit in the 9th. It's been a soft 2 games for him. What a night for Verdugo!!

Torres a zero once again.

Last edited:
YANKEES:
Volpe SS
Soto LF
Judge CF
Verdugo RF
Stanton DH
Rizzo 1B
Torres 2B
Wells C
LeMahieu 3B

Boston:
Duran CF
Refsnyder RF
O'Neill LF
Devers 3B
Wong C
Yoshida DH
Westbrook 2B
Dalbec 1B
Rafaela SS

2 nights in a row now that Yankees starters have struggled against the Red Sux. Considering what the upcoming schedule is, this does not bode well. They are going to have to be better against the AL East. Rodon could not close out a hitter when he had 2 strikes on them.

Meanwhile, Marinaccio is failing going after a spot in the bullpen. Just can't get easy outs. Disappointing Gonzalez was, well, disappointing, yet again.

Tough night for Volpe. Looks like he's starting to expand at the plate, never a good thing.

Bad play by Trevino throwing to 3B.

Oh, and Torres once again was a zero. Yet he's still in there every day. The Statue had a couple of hits, but when it counted, he failed miserably. Verdugo shot his load last night. A little patience at the plate would have helped tonight. 2 of 8 with RISP and 9 LOB isn't going to get it done.

Devers always has a big hit when we lose to the Red Sux.

Need a good outing from Stroman tomorrow night.

game 73.
news alert. news alert. the owners of fenways green monster are suing the yanks pitchers.
there was damage done to the wall from belt high pitches being lined into the wall.
i have never seen so many belt high meatballs thrown by one team, especially rodon.
comments about the belt high meatballs.
torres the mood - when i get traded, i cant wait to face yankee meatball pitching.
trent - i have never seen so many belt high meatballs since tball.
stantons last strikeout shows he is beyond clueless about the strike zone.

YANKEES:
Volpe SS
Soto LF
Judge CF
Verdugo RF
Stanton DH
Rizzo 1B
Torres 2B
Trevino C
LeMahieu 3B

Boston:
Duran LF