Yankees 2024 Season

Just. Keep. Raking. Makes up for a lot of deficiencies on a day to day basis. Have really turned a good KC team into an ordinary one.

Need a good outing from Cortes today. Some length going into Boston would be helpful. The bullpen still concerns me.

Even my pessimistic self is struggling to find things wrong with this team. 🤣

Just. Keep. Raking. Makes up for a lot of deficiencies on a day to day basis. Have really turned a good KC team into an ordinary one.

Need a good outing from Cortes today. Some length going into Boston would be helpful. The bullpen still concerns me.

Even my pessimistic self is struggling to find things wrong with this team. 🤣
I’m confident that after a single loss you will come up with plenty to complain about 😉🤣

game 71.
trent grounds into double play, while the martian is t e a r i n g it up in the minors.
a rare non cholent throw by the rizz, puts runner on. a double play erases that runner.

Last edited:
Yanks playing Getaway Day baseball today, being no hit through 3. Never heard of this Royal's pitcher. Witt is a really good player.

Tough loss yesterday. Nice comeback, although they were lucky the pitcher shutting them down was out of the game. What was up with Judge with the 4 Ks? 8 total baserunners not good.

A lot of bad swings all game long.

Good effort by Cortes to keep it close.

This bullpen is a concern. Will need some adjustments going forward.

Judge’s golden sombrero was a flashback to his rough April. We all saw how he bounced back from that so not worried one bit about #99.

At the end of the day, Clay was one strike away against a .220 hitter. He has to shut the door.

YANKEES:
Volpe SS
Soto RF
Judge CF
Verdugo LF
Stanton DH
Rizzo 1B
Torres 2B
Cabrera 3B
Trevino C

Boston:
Duran LF