Transfer Portal 2022

this whole thing about not revealing the recruit is kinda dumb.... why bring it up in the first place? what are the consequences of sharing who it is? will the visit be ruined?
I appreciate the news and understand why someone privy to the information would not feel comfortable taking control of its release. For me, I just liked hearing we are still active and that something is possibly brewing.

Still some guys on that list that can really shoot it based on numbers. Curious if we are looking at any of them:
100) David Jenkins Jr., 6-2, 195, G, Sr., Utah
The Numbers:
8.5 ppg, 40% 3-pointers (53-134)
The Scout: “He’s a strong guard who can get to the basket and finish, but you have to guard him on the three-point line. Shoots it extremely well from beyond the arc.”
84) Jarod Lucas, 6-4, 195, G, Jr., Oregon State
The Numbers:
13.5 ppg, 39% 3-pointers (73-189)
The Scout: “Deep range from three. Can score off the bounce. Excellent free throw shooter. Needs to create more for others.”
64) Emmanuel Akot, 6-8, 210, SG, Sr., Boise State
The Numbers:
10.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 2.8 apg, 39% 3-pointers (55-142)
The Scout: “Big, strong, athletic wing who defends and played some point this past season. His perimeter shot really improved — but he brings a team versatility.”

Still some guys on that list that can really shoot it based on numbers. Curious if we are looking at any of them:
100) David Jenkins Jr., 6-2, 195, G, Sr., Utah
The Numbers:
8.5 ppg, 40% 3-pointers (53-134)
The Scout: “He’s a strong guard who can get to the basket and finish, but you have to guard him on the three-point line. Shoots it extremely well from beyond the arc.”
84) Jarod Lucas, 6-4, 195, G, Jr., Oregon State
The Numbers:
13.5 ppg, 39% 3-pointers (73-189)
The Scout: “Deep range from three. Can score off the bounce. Excellent free throw shooter. Needs to create more for others.”
64) Emmanuel Akot, 6-8, 210, SG, Sr., Boise State
The Numbers:
10.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 2.8 apg, 39% 3-pointers (55-142)
The Scout: “Big, strong, athletic wing who defends and played some point this past season. His perimeter shot really improved — but he brings a team versatility.”
I thought Akot was intriguing when he entered portal because he'd know how to play D, but not loving his numbers. I thought his rebounding was double that.

Back