Transfer Portal 2022

Losing Posh to a transfer.... will be absolutely devastating. Would definitely be taking a hiatus... maybe a week lol... from this board should that occur.

Hate that this thought is even out there, but its the age of college bball we live in. 

I had a ton of work over the weekend . . . so I instead decided to look at every roster to see which NY/NJ/CT natives might be in the market for a change of scenery. I'll post the names later after finishing work.

Ah yes, the ultimate love/hate thread is back. 

Waiting to see who this year's Jose Alvarado and Justin Champagnie will be. 

L J S A post=461899 said:
I had a ton of work over the weekend . . . so I instead decided to look at every roster to see which NY/NJ/CT natives might be in the market for a change of scenery. I'll post the names later after finishing work.

Was looking at stat leaders a while ago and saw this player from Queens

[URL]https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/stats/_/id/4703615/darius-lee[/URL]

Never seen him play but very intriguing numbers. Obviously, we’ve gone down the Houston Baptist road before with little success.

Amaseinyourface post=461903 said:

[URL]https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/stats/_/id/4703615/darius-lee[/URL]

Never seen him play but very intriguing numbers. Obviously, we’ve gone down the Houston Baptist road before with little success.

St Raymond’s grad

Paultzman post=461905 said:

St Raymond’s grad
And on my list!

I hope I don’t see— Posh to Rutgers, in the future.

Knight post=461911 said:

There’s just been too much chatter about Posh leaving. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. To be honest , I’ll be surprised if he stays now.

I'm not thinking Posh will leave, but if I'm him... I'm making sure that wherever I stay or go, that place will provide all the support needed to help him figure out the mechanics to improve his 3 pt shot... I'm not sure who on our staff that might be..... and just advising to put up X number of shots/day won't cut it. 

Mean Gene post=461913 said:
There’s just been too much chatter about Posh leaving. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. To be honest , I’ll be surprised if he stays now.

The only "smoke" seems to be created by a bunch of people on this board.

Mean Gene post=461913 said:
Knight post=461911 said:

There's chatter outside of a bunch of paranoid fans from this site?

L J S A post=461908 said:
Paultzman post=461905 said:

St Raymond’s grad
And on my list!

Just saw he had 52 points and 18 rebounds the other night in 4ot win. So regardless of competition you’ve gotta be able to put the ball in the basket to do that.

Back