C Spears
F Earlington
F Mase jr
G Dunn
G Geno - captain of this team
6th man Patterson
7th man Jesse
Coach Norm

I can’t think of a BE team that’s been hurt by the transfer portal this go around except for DePaul. Butler, x, uconn, creighton, all got a legitimate starter. Providence killed it. Seton hall has got a couple. Gtown too. And then there is us. Nova has been quiet but that’s nova. Poor DePaul. Marquette I can’t remember what they have done but they still have a chance to bring back their leading scorer.

You're right. But the unfortunate side of this is usually the mid majors are the ones who get ravaged, to the advantage of the power conferences. Imagine being a fan of a mid major team at a time like this? The big east is in a very fortunate position. In line to get the transfers from major conferences like Curbelo and also in line to get the best from the mid majors.

Some classic responses that made me laugh. I am the Duke of Earlington. I cannot figure out how to change my name on this new board.

Anyways, I dont see The Duke returning. He is going to want starters minutes and he will not get that here.
Haaaaa I had 3 posters I thought might be you this was one of them but not my first choice :)

Back