St. John's-Georgetown, Game II Game Thread

Bottom line is that guys like John15, illwill and a few others are really killing this board. The constant whining and complaining is almost too much to bear for most reasonable fans of this program. I hope it ends soon.Trust me, I'm not ready to go rah, rah yet. I just think we need anger season or two to rebuild before ripping the job being done by staff and players..

This is by far your most amazing post....... I guess the translation here would be............ you can't have a rational argument based on the facts and since your crude and irrational responses cant cut it, get rid of those who disagree with you, otherwise " we are killing this board".

As ILLWILL stated before, its posters like yourself who are not fans at all, that are killing this site. True fans understand the passion of all fans and while they may not agree, they respect their right to voice their opinion as they recognize that we are all out for the betterment of the program.

Actually realfan, there's a reason both of you have been banned multiple times on multiple boards. Most notable is that it has been expressed recently that "fans" like yourself are actually hampering recruiting efforts. In the past i wouldnt have believed it, but in the past few years i have been told several times that it is the case. Besides that, only you and illwill like to read each other's posts...

Btw illwill, I have no power to ban you. Can't say I'd be upset about it though. No I'm not pm'ing any mods. Sooner or later you and your other IP address John will wear on enough to do it to yourself.

After readi ng a few of these, I'm glad it's been what seems like 100 years since my last post. Some new names, but same old garbage. See you in another few years... :(  

Though not happy with the results I appreciate the effort put in during the course of the game. GT beat us because they have more depth and experience-a better team right now. We played hard and didn't cave. Though the refs didn't beat us as we would have lost regardless (IMHO)-but I felt there was a bit too much help for the Hoyas from the refs. The most obvious one was calling a walk on Harrison when he spun through traffic-didn't happen-replays showed it didn't, and take it for what you will -the announcers commented on the phantom call. There were a few more but as I said that didn't cost us the game-would have lost by a few points less is all.
I enjoyed the game to a point-losing is never fun.

the only troublemakers on this board are posters like you an MCPNA who are actively trying to get posters banned for a difference of opinion. While the rest of us are posting critiques and opinions of the team, you're wasting your time calling posters instigators and trouble-makers and probably sending PM's to moderators like you did on the other board.

I haven't actively tried to get you banned. So, talk what you know, which seems hard for you to do. A mod in particular said something in this thread in relation to you without any PMs sent his way.

A mod (otis) said my posts were repetitive, and when i called him out on that he had no further explanation. My posts are not any more repetitive than the many cheerleaders here who sling around nothing but praise for a 10-15 team.

So, because he didn't go any further, you took it that he squashed it? Okay.

Let's get back to talking about the team...as you can ssee, I have convo's with other posters here (della) where they are capable of going back n forth without resorting to the nonsense that you spew.

Della is actually doing no different that what most mods were doing with you on the "other" board. They had convo's with you (like most posters have done, myself included), but at the end it became too much to babysit. The only nonsense spewed comes from you, keyboard superman.

Sure, we can get back to talking about the team.

After readi ng a few of these, I'm glad it's been what seems like 100 years since my last post. Some new names, but same old garbage. See you in another few years... :(  

Unfortunately Goldleaf, it only started up this way again recently. :furious:

This is entirely Jungle Dave's fault for banning IllWIll over there. LOL 

the only troublemakers on this board are posters like you an MCPNA who are actively trying to get posters banned for a difference of opinion. While the rest of us are posting critiques and opinions of the team, you're wasting your time calling posters instigators and trouble-makers and probably sending PM's to moderators like you did on the other board.

I haven't actively tried to get you banned. So, talk what you know, which seems hard for you to do. A mod in particular said something in this thread in relation to you without any PMs sent his way.

A mod (otis) said my posts were repetitive, and when i called him out on that he had no further explanation. My posts are not any more repetitive than the many cheerleaders here who sling around nothing but praise for a 10-15 team.

Your comprehension skills sure do leave a lot to be desired.

The best you can do, huh? LOL You're a joke, dude.

The best you can do, huh? LOL You're a joke, dude.

im a joke because i once again pointed out your lack of comprehension...and the irony of calling someone else a joke and then following it with 'dude.'

Please stop with the insults on your own volition and quickly may I add.

How is it that after all my years posting here I have never seen anyone, ever, have a cross word with MJDinkins--until today? I know his track record, not too sure about the new posters. Maybe one is Red Dot under a new name!! B)

How is it that after all my years posting here I have never seen anyone, ever, have a cross word with MJDinkins--until today? I know his track record, not too sure about the new posters. Maybe one is Red Dot under a new name!! B)

How's it been going, GL?! Let's say, the new posters have been booted from the "other" site, so that should tell you something, GL. One of the newbies is realfan.

oh give me a break. you have posters calling each other clowns and idiots and this is the post you choose to single out....ill leave on my own, no need to ban me...

Well, that explains a bunch. D: Whatever happend to Head Band!???! ;)  

You have a heckuva memory. I forgot about Head Band. I've forgot about that particular poster so much that I can't recall their posting style. LOL

Maybe, he's lurking here under another pseudonym.

oh give me a break. you have posters calling each other clowns and idiots and this is the post you choose to single out....ill leave on my own, no need to ban me...

I only said thank you cuz youre leaving

Back