St. John's-Georgetown, Game II Game Thread

I guess you can merge the threads. Harrison needs to pull up for the jumper. They are just sagging on us.

We've missed a few shots and now some kids are gun shy.

Freshman mistakes all over the place, if you have a bad heart I suggest you watch the golf tourney 

once again moe harkless is a non-factor. He's been invisible since the duke game. blessing in disguise i guess. He'll be here at least two years.

once again moe harkless is a non-factor. He's been invisible since the duke game. blessing in disguise i guess. He'll be here at least two years.

He went from a lottery pick to a guy that cant hit a jumper in the lane anymore. What happened?

He went from a lottery pick to a guy that cant hit a jumper in the lane anymore. What happened?

im hoping he just hit the freshman wall. he also has really nobody to help him out besides deangelo. the rest of the guys are offensive stiffs.

its february and players still don't know their roles...gods gift should not be shooting baseline jumpers. and the kid still cant hit a layup.

Back